Killer drops 22 spots on Billboard 200

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
Acually Tech sold 13,600 this week hits daily double didn't get the full results making it tech's strongest second week ever putting him near 50,000 copies already, While Everready took 3 months to sell 50,000 copies which means this album is gonna be his most successful so far.

Feb 17, 2008
Why do so many folks on here spend so much time sweating Tech's sales and chart numbers. If you're posting on here, I'm assuming it's cause you have love for Tech and support the movement etc. These numbers shouldn't matter to anyone really. If you're feeling homie, buy the music, his merchandise and go to the shows. That's the best way to support an artist. Not comparing his sales and chart positions to other artists, when you don't even know what that shit really means. Maybe it's interesting, but this is the kind of shit people get caught up in, that just gives the big labels more juice than they deserve. Just show love and invest in those who you think deserve it. Leave the chart numbers to the suits and bean-counters.

Aug 16, 2003
Why do so many folks on here spend so much time sweating Tech's sales and chart numbers. If you're posting on here, I'm assuming it's cause you have love for Tech and support the movement etc. These numbers shouldn't matter to anyone really. If you're feeling homie, buy the music, his merchandise and go to the shows. That's the best way to support an artist. Not comparing his sales and chart positions to other artists, when you don't even know what that shit really means. Maybe it's interesting, but this is the kind of shit people get caught up in, that just gives the big labels more juice than they deserve. Just show love and invest in those who you think deserve it. Leave the chart numbers to the suits and bean-counters.

Ill try to keep this short...record sales and chart postitions equal respect and credibility to the "suits and beat counters" If we "love" tech so much why wouldnt we have a shared inerest in how he is doing on sales? It might be playing into the hands of the "industry" but in reality if people dont know your name people dont respect you. Its gonna be easier for Tech to do shows at bigger venus and get better collabs on albums when he can show that 1. he can sell out shows and entertain the crowds...and 2. that he can put out an album and actualy sell enought units to break into the charts. Im sure there are tons of artists that have "fans" but they arent playing packed clubs or stadiums because no one knows who they are!!

To get to the point...album sales and charts = proof that people respond to Techs music. When Travis had to defend Tech at the KC show they showed the proof that he was packing audiences in the seats...matter of fact he was in the top 3 rappers!! There bound to show more respect to him and it justifies Strange to invest money into...videos touring and of course....MORE MUSIC!!!!

Ok I lied about keeping this shit short...but I hope the point is clear:siccness::siccness::siccness:

Nov 14, 2002
Tech's never gonna get far in "global domination" with Trav on at Strange. Not a diss to Trav or anything, but Tech has gotten more attention than any other artist, and based off of Tech's lack of video and promotion, that's not much. Give all of the artists equal attention and chance and Strange could be a powerhouse of a label instead of being just the best Independent label.
Or just keep everything that isn't garbarge... ::coughKalikocough coughKuttcough::

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
The album is doing GREAT! Better than his previous on FONTANA/STRANGE albums. He's getting Publicity. His Tours sell out! I say He's doing just fine! "TECH N9NE is the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!" Quote me

Feb 17, 2008
Ill try to keep this short...record sales and chart postitions equal respect and credibility to the "suits and beat counters" If we "love" tech so much why wouldnt we have a shared inerest in how he is doing on sales? It might be playing into the hands of the "industry" but in reality if people dont know your name people dont respect you. Its gonna be easier for Tech to do shows at bigger venus and get better collabs on albums when he can show that 1. he can sell out shows and entertain the crowds...and 2. that he can put out an album and actualy sell enought units to break into the charts. Im sure there are tons of artists that have "fans" but they arent playing packed clubs or stadiums because no one knows who they are!!

To get to the point...album sales and charts = proof that people respond to Techs music. When Travis had to defend Tech at the KC show they showed the proof that he was packing audiences in the seats...matter of fact he was in the top 3 rappers!! There bound to show more respect to him and it justifies Strange to invest money into...videos touring and of course....MORE MUSIC!!!!

Ok I lied about keeping this shit short...but I hope the point is clear:siccness::siccness::siccness:
Generally speaking, I agree with you. I think Tech has proven himself 10X over already and he's done it without a lot of help from the "industry." Since the "industry" hasn't really helped him thus far...they probably ain't jumping on board now either. Fuck Keisha Cole and fuck those who don't respect Tech! I'm just saying in Tech's case, no chart position = the respect he's already earned.

Jan 2, 2005
tech isnt going to INSTANTLY go mainsteam, its a trickle affect and its going to take time. unless you fork out millions on promotion and radio/video play. more and more and more ppl are finding out about him every day and its only going to expand. you dont have to tell someone tech is talented, most ppl can figure that shit out for themselves.