Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Interesting you put more shine on the hook, tbh, that shit should've been reversed, beat not bad....
ACTUALLY THIS SONG HAD A DIFFERENT HOOK BUT I NEVER LIKED IT SO WHILE I WAS MIXING I DECIDED TO HAVE THE HOMIE DO ANOTHER ONE AND IT CAME OUT BETTER. THE PERSON ON THE HOOK IS ALSO THE MAN WHO MIXED THE MAJORITY OF MY ALBUM SO IT JUST HAPPENED TO WORK OUT THAT WAY. THX 4 THE OPINION THO

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
timebomb @timebomb I realize all you do around here is try to make me look bad, but.....

I never claimed I missed out as a kid. Maybe socially, but aside from being picked on and having no friends I had a comfortable childhood.

But I think you're taking those photos out of context. I'm not rich. At all. I'm not poor. But I'm definitely not rich.

My parents scraped together and paid to fly out to take their kids to disney world in 05. My mom went there in 94 with her sister's family, my aunt who recently passed away, and she wanted to take her own kids. So they saved up and took us there. For a whole week! Or, at least that was the plan. Her mother suddenly and unexpectedly fell ill and died. Really the only part of that vacation I remember clearly was my mom crying on a bench in disney. I know that makes me seem like a spoiled kid, but it was pretty heart breaking.

Fastforward to 2013, my bro is a smart kid and he's going to go to university. The student loan doesn't cover all costs, so my parents need to take out a loan. They realise that cash is about to become a lot tighter, so they see this loan as the perfect opportunity to revisit disney world cuz my mom's memory of the place was tarnished by the death of her mother.
S/O to my parents for providing me with food, a home, clothing, and 2 pretty dope vacations.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yall know what? Fuck all this hiding about who I am.

I am 17. I have no friends. I'm a virgin. I'm from a lower-middle class background. I never been popular, and I'm a fan of music which wasn't strictly designed for folks like me. I'm not rich. I'm not from the hood. I'm not a gangsta. I'm a binge drinker. And yall know what? I'm proud of all of that, cuz thats who I am and that'll never change.

G @Grim
WE WILL DO AT LEAST A SONG OR 2. PLUS IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP AND RECORDING WITH MY SONS WHO I'M FOCUSED ON PRODUCING THIS YEAR.
FIRST I WILL SAY, DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ ON THE NET....AND #2, IM A TEAM OWNER, JUST BECUZ I RETIRE THE KILLA TAY FUBU JERSEY DOESNT MEAN THE FRANCHISE IS OVER.
#3...I VENT ON THE INTERNET SOMETIMES, BUT THE KEY IS VENTING 2 THE RIGHT PPL
#WCM
I appreciate your attitude sir. If you're willing to give this loser kid a chance, I plan on improving myself and becoming the best person and rapper I can possibly be. I swear to remain humble and never act like somebody I'm not. And together, we'll make some classic music and get paid.

Feb 11, 2006

I am 17. I have no friends. I'm a virgin. I'm from a lower-middle class background. I never been popular, and I'm a fan of music which wasn't strictly designed for folks like me. I'm not rich. I'm not from the hood. I'm not a gangsta. I'm a binge drinker. And yall know what? I'm proud of all of that, cuz thats who I am and that'll never change.

I appreciate your attitude sir. If you're willing to give this loser kid a chance, I plan on improving myself and becoming the best person and rapper I can possibly be. I swear to remain humble and never act like somebody I'm not. And together, we'll make some classic music and get paid.

May 9, 2002

If it doesnt, that means you never grew up. Shit you do at 17, shouldnt be happening at 34. Thats called evolving and maturing.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
WELL THE GOOD THING ABOUT ALL THIS IS:
NO MATTER WHAT PPL SAY ON THIS SITE, I HAVE APPRECIATION AND RESPECT FOR PPL LIKE YOU GRIM AND ITS OK TO BE DIFFERENT. LIVE AS A LION AND NOT A SHEEP. IM GLAD YOURE DOING GOOD IN SCHOOL CUZ ITS IMPORTANT BUT JUST TREAT PPL LIKE U WANT TO BE TREATED AND DONT LET THESE PPL WHO ARE TAKING TIME OUT THEIR DAY TO TRY TO FUCC WITH U, DECIDE YOUR FATE. JUST BE YOURSELF. AND TRUST ME, ITS OK TO BE DIFFERENT. MISERY LOVES COMPANY SO FOLLOW YOUR HEART AND LISTEN TO THE PPL WHO TELL U THE TRUTH AND POSITIVE WISDOM. AND WE WILL MAKE SOME MUSIC AND REGARDLESS, THEY WILL EITHER LOVE IT OR HATE IT. SIMPLE SCIENCE. SOME OF THESE PPL HATE ME, SO THEY HATE THE FACT U SUPPORT ME. I DONT THINK YOURE ANY KIND OF GROUPIE, JUST A TRUE MUSIC FAN WHO ISNT SCARED TO VOICE HIS OPINION. U PROBABLY KNOW MORE ABOUT REAL HIP HOP THAN MOST OF THESE GUYS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
#RESPECT