Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Naw man, you don't know him like I do....if you had him on social media you'd see all his "latenight mobbin" posts. His sleep schedule is fucked.
Last night Tay told me he couldn't call me to say goodnight ,so I typed my situation instead and he gave me some advice on how to shave my legs and armpits Then I typed another message and I guess I was waiting up for a response and fell asleep lol
Real stalker

Feb 11, 2006
Obviously rapist with that rat tail
Ok gang, I'll admit sometimes I want attention on this site. Not that that's why I post certain things, it's more of a secondary reason. But I don't think anyone would realise that I get literally 0 attention in the real world whatsoever. I'm pretty fuckin isolated. And just for the records, after what went down here last week I was pretty close to killing myself-result of a lot of shit going on at once.

Anyhow, right now I'm contemplating making a video calling out a couple individuals who are highly popular around here. Folks won't like it, but I got some shit on my mind that needs to be said and by this stage I couldn't give a fuck about my reputation or popularity.
Lol

Nov 18, 2010