KEAK DA SNEAK NEXT 2 BLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2003
for people who dont like keak, yall are trippen. He has a unique style and voice to his flow. He always has bangin beats on his albums.

When does his album drop? I thought is was supposed to drop on sept. 23.

These are some of his (solo) tight songs ever:

here comes keak da sneak
alright coo
tinkin takin stinkin
yadameen
beat it up
runnin
no love
jim hats
so quick
welcome to oakland
its the sneak
industry rule
got me lifted
life aint playin wit you

May 29, 2002
the e40 song is tight but I like the other one better. I like that you can actually understand every word he says, lol. and it is hella catchy too.

but keak is definitly tight as fuck

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i haven't heard the album yet...heard it was garbage...but i'ma wait to hear it for myself to judge it...but at the same time, Keak is not gonna blow up in the mainstream...people are not lookin for shit like this...even if he does get the distrubution from a label like koch or jive, its not gonna make much of a difference cuz he's not really tryin to appeal to the mainstream fans...just my opinion...

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
how could "mainstream fans" NOT feel it? thats what i dont understand...he makes tight music and it sounds tight to listen to. he just needs the right promotion and run with the right people...our country is all about media...if the shit is on tv and the radio and the media says its tight...then it must be right??? :cheeky:

Jan 6, 2003
StickyGreen said:
how could "mainstream fans" NOT feel it? thats what i dont understand...he makes tight music and it sounds tight to listen to. he just needs the right promotion and run with the right people...our country is all about media...if the shit is on tv and the radio and the media says its tight...then it must be right??? :cheeky:
real talk

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I think it's so fuckin funny that if somebody isn't feelin Keak, y'all call them SQUARES!! What the fuck happened to opinion and the right to have your own tastes?

Either way, I've heard of Keak, but I've never heard his music...so I can't say what I feel about his shit!!

But for real, if people ain't feelin dude, it ain't your concern and it doesn't make em "squares" or "haters"....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
@ Sticky...

I'm from San Jose pimp. Only reason I haven't heard dude is cause I don't really bump a lot of Rap!! The ONLY shit I will bump from the Bay right now is RBL, E-40, OLD Richie Rich, & Cane...other than that I don't listen to Bay Rap...I don't listen to MOST Rap...it takes an all around good product to catch my attention. Not sayin Keak won't catch my ear, I just haven't heard him cause I don't buy a lot of rap CD's period!! I like listening to old shit, like Marvin Gaye, Temptations, Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, The Gap Band, George Clinton....

May 10, 2002
Define "blow"...look at E-40...got scratch,has sold albums and is a vet...but you go out to the East Coast and ask if anyone know who E-40 is...most will say "Who???"...he really aint "blown up" himself...he got no videos on MTV..and isnt in heavy rotation on national "top 40" radio stations...so if 40 aint doin it like that...why would Keak??Hes a very aquired taste...i cant stand him personally....and he just dont have that mainstream appeal...alotta cats REALLY dont understand or grasp the concept of appealing to the masses...like Jay-Z and Ludacris do...they blew up...they on the radio all across the nation and got videos that are ALWAYS on MTV,BET and VH1...thats "blown up"...so get your dictionaries out before sayin a bold statement like "Keak is the next to blow"....

Real chirp...