KEAK DA SNEAK NEXT 2 BLOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2003
HOW MANY OF YOU HEARD THE NEW KEAK & E.40
THEY BEEN PLAY'N ON KMEL

I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE TRACK
AND IF KEAK IS THE NEXT TO BLOW IN THE BAY

I THINK THE TRACK IS HARD & KEAK STYLE IS LIKE NO OTHER OUT THERE RIGHT NOW !!
AND THAT RIGHT THERE ALONE
THATS HOW HE'S GOING TO WIN

E-40 NEEDS TO DROP KEAK NEW SOLO ON HIS LABEL
" SICK' WIT IT " OR MAY BE GET SOME DISTRIBUTION FROM KOCH OR MAY BE EVEN JIVE
IF HE WANT TO HELP THE HOMIES OUT

I THINK IT WOULD DO GOOD AND MAY EVEN GO PLATINUM WITH THE RIGHT LABEL PUSHING IT!!!!!!
IT WOULD STAND OUT
AND WITH ALL THIS FAKE THUG SHIT
ON THE RADIO & VIDEOS
AND ALL THE BITE'N OF THE BAY SLANG

REAL NIGGAZ NEED SOME REAL SHIT
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BAY !!!

FILL ME
ONE

Jan 6, 2003
yeah i got dat bootlegg copy of that new keak and it sounds like an album with "mainstream" appeal. it got hella club and radio type songs on it. The production is bangin too. it should blow up but it probly wont. shit wit E-40 only sellin 40,000 in the first week its lookin real bad for da bay right now

Jun 3, 2002
I heard he got that MTV cat 'Sean Paul' featured on a trac.................................How da hell did that happen ?????

If that ain't an opportunity to get hiz name out there in the mainstream, than I don't know what can.................ya dig

I cop any new Keak. He only let me down that one time, wit that garbage ass-Hollis produced-horrible sound quality-no rappin' skillz-group the 'FARM BOYZ'

Jul 21, 2002
that song is hard i heard it on the raio hella times shit keak about to blow. im not a big keak fan i like some of his songs but this song is hard got to respect to him shit slaps.

Jun 21, 2002
Keak been blowin'.....

I'm still bumpin tht Hi-Tek album like it came out yesterday....

tht Farm Boyz album was cool too....niggas cant stop playin tht Yadamean...

tht new track T-shirts, Jeans and Nikes thts fire only time i turn on KMEL is when they playin tht one...

fools wanna talk about the voice peep wht the cat is sayin'...shit who listens to flat ass monotone rappers all day anyway....