KANYE WEST GOT PUNKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
Sixxness said:
Kanye is a talentless waste of space. It's not hard to sample music or rap like him.

Oh, and the song he did about his accident...He hit some guy while he was drunk and paralized this cat...Dude asked Kanye for some compensation since he's FUCKED FOR LIFE and Kanye pretty much told him to fuck off.

That's quality character if I've ever seen/heard of it. He speaks out about Bush being a bad pres or whatever the fuck he said, but he's a fucking hardcore republican...listen to his raps. He's a fucking hypocrite.
damn, that shit about his accident forrreal? lol, what a fake. I feel you on that republican shit though, tryin to impose christian values on his listeners, lol. Get that shit outta here.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ahahahahahhaah
damn that was some funny shit...kanye is hella big headed tho
dude cryed bout not gettin shit at the ama or watever it was....prolly had somethin to do wit him winnin em grammys

like huey said in taht boondocks episode...all you gotta do is have a sob story on tv, and ppl will feel bad for you and give you shit...

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
thizzle925 said:
damn, that shit about his accident forrreal? lol, what a fake. I feel you on that republican shit though, tryin to impose christian values on his listeners, lol. Get that shit outta here.

man i'm so fuckin glad you said that.....

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I saw it on tv. I was dyin, that shit was funny.

did kanye really say that shit tho. Like "if the bible were written today, I would be in it"

I used to like him too(because I dont pay attention to the media) but damn, he says some fucked up conceited shit.

shows that rappers are different people in real life than what they say in their raps.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Only thing I dont like about mencia was that skit he did with them fake scraps and it shows them shooting a cardboard with a foo wearing a red pano. Wonder if anybody caught that.... but that parody was funny ass fuck because of black homie from Mad T.V that foo is funny ass fuck.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
^^^
i agree, i got a grip of red raggin enes and b dawgs puttin contracts out on his ass cuz you dont do that to a gangksta