KANYE WEST GOT PUNKED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
^^^^^ DAMN IT!!!!!!! I WAS GONNA POST UP THE SAME EXACT THREAD!!!!!
yeah i watched it. lmao @ the fat girls trying to dance.
"Kanye West is a crazy nigga"

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
That was funny as phuck....

Don't get me wrong, Kanye's the man but is pretty fuckin stupid.
And I'm not hating on him or anything (I own one of his albums), but he was just asking for it.
Even Carlos says that he didn't wanna do it but Kanye's mouth made him do it.... He hit him pretty hard too, even mentioned Kanye's happy pants rumor haha. The funny thing is that you KNOW Kanye's going to fire back and you know it's because Carlos hit him where it hurts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Kanye is a talentless waste of space. It's not hard to sample music or rap like him.

Oh, and the song he did about his accident...He hit some guy while he was drunk and paralized this cat...Dude asked Kanye for some compensation since he's FUCKED FOR LIFE and Kanye pretty much told him to fuck off.

That's quality character if I've ever seen/heard of it. He speaks out about Bush being a bad pres or whatever the fuck he said, but he's a fucking hardcore republican...listen to his raps. He's a fucking hypocrite.

Nov 7, 2005
Sixxness said:
Kanye is a talentless waste of space. It's not hard to sample music or rap like him.

Oh, and the song he did about his accident...He hit some guy while he was drunk and paralized this cat...Dude asked Kanye for some compensation since he's FUCKED FOR LIFE and Kanye pretty much told him to fuck off.

That's quality character if I've ever seen/heard of it. He speaks out about Bush being a bad pres or whatever the fuck he said, but he's a fucking hardcore republican...listen to his raps. He's a fucking hypocrite.
Exactly. Fuck that asshole.