Kansas City, KS rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2004
Besides HoboTone, Mr. Horbella, & Kaotic, what are some other rappers wit albums out in KC, K? Are any rappers from KC, K on that Twin City High Rollin or MuderDog presents KC albums?

What's up wit HoboTone, Mr. Horbella, & Kaotic?

Aug 18, 2002
KCK:CrimeDotte

HoboTone
HustlaMade Bugzy
Midwest Mafia
Lejo
Misphit
De Loc and Dalima
R.E.S.
Ground Zero of Vertigo
AT#1
Joc Max
Vigalantee
Crow

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
rosedale armourdale central to argentine
shouts out to quindaro all the way to bonner springs
black whites asians and my mexikings
i cant fuck wit KCMO chants
time to do out thing.....

yall aint ready for wyandotte county
take my advice or get the fuck from round me...........

Apr 8, 2004
The Crooked Family wit the album called Crooked Ways from the Kansas side? The same Midwest Mafia that's featured on Lil CS's Dollars & Sins album from KS too? What about o-girl Spektacle, she from Kansas too?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Toothpick and them boys at keepin it real,Bad News Boys.... they got shout outs on that new paid in full release of cham and paul wiggity..cs...shits too throed kc makin moves down south...
Mad Marlon is he from KCK....K-town Love... i slowed that ishh down..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
N.Ill-state said:
The Crooked Family wit the album called Crooked Ways from the Kansas side? The same Midwest Mafia that's featured on Lil CS's Dollars & Sins album from KS too? What about o-girl Spektacle, she from Kansas too?
yes same crooked fam they from kc along with nelson el. few other cats in there click...not sure bout others.

Apr 25, 2002
What is in KCK? I was in KC once and we briefly were over in Kansas, didn't seem like there was really anything there at all, just mostly open space. what goes down in KCK?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
xpanther206 said:
What is in KCK? I was in KC once and we briefly were over in Kansas, didn't seem like there was really anything there at all, just mostly open space. what goes down in KCK?
where all the drugs, hoes, and murders go on ...
For real its all kinds of shit...over in Tha Dotte ...but its not really in the city..

its a little mroe west...

Status
Not open for further replies.