Kansas City, KS rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
I looked at all the Census and crime data for KCK and KCMO, it all pretty much looked identical like KCK is an identical smaller version of KCMO.

Do the numbers lie here or is it pretty much the way it is, just a smaller KCMO?

Aug 18, 2002
The main difference is that KCMO is more of your common "city" with skyscrapers, business' and what not. KCK is coming up though with the shit they added around the Speedway.

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
The Outlaw Josie Wells is a SLEPT ON rapper who repped HARD in 2000 on Duece-Seven records...His album "Da Genius" did Hella good in the Mini-apple and KC...I heard some 'Bella trax at OG Mone's studio bout a year ago, produced by Josie wells, but I aint herd from him since....

Apr 8, 2004
Right, I saw Keepin It Real inside Mr. Horbella's cover. They must be doin nice thangs, cd store and record label. Horbella was snappin like a mufucka on his shit.
Is Keepin It Real the best store over there? Give me some addresses.
They showed KC, KS on that Hood 2 Hood dvd. They was on 31st.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
N.Ill-state said:
Right, I saw Keepin It Real inside Mr. Horbella's cover. They must be doin nice thangs, cd store and record label. Horbella was snappin like a mufucka on his shit.
Is Keepin It Real the best store over there? Give me some addresses.
They showed KC, KS on that Hood 2 Hood dvd. They was on 31st.

Keepin It Real....aint the best..
but its one of the only...them and Wax Factory..

Keepin It Real is right by 17th and State Ave....(pretty much)...
im not sure exact address...

most people go to Keepin It Real cause it one of the only ones...nto because they are cheap or...anything..
...they bootleg the shit outta most music..
i know they became Thousandaires....off of SwishaHouse and CCC.....well the whole TX scene..
they've been popped twice for it..
and from what i hear now...they got kids doin that shit for em...now...in schools....sellin bootleg shit..for em.
Sorry, but i dont give them any business....cause i cant respect any business that comes up like that...
....straight bullshit...

...if your gonna get cd's from them...(shipped)..then your lookin at...$20 +...a cd...
their prices are ridiculous....straight up...but they raise em like that....so u buy their boootleg...for $10..

just Keepin It Real wit u playa.....

give us a chance...9-1-3 Ent....we gonna make this shit pop..we'll let you know what KCK like..

Apr 8, 2004
What's 913 ENT? A store or record label.

Damn, so Keepin It Real is a straight-up bootleg store, no original shit?
What about Wax Factory, they bootleg shit too?
What stores do the KCK artists take their shit to when it first drop?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
N.Ill-state said:
What's 913 ENT? A store or record label.

Damn, so Keepin It Real is a straight-up bootleg store, no original shit?
What about Wax Factory, they bootleg shit too?
What stores do the KCK artists take their shit to when it first drop?

SAD FACT IS....they take em to Keepin It Real..
7th Heaven always has shit..
Im not real sure about Wax Factory..

but yea mayne...u always taken a chance fuckin wit Keepin It Real..

9-1-3 is a label...

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^CoopDVill put S 2 The B, Paul Mussan, and Greedy and they all from the Missouri side too.

KCK is apart of Kansas City, MO like Compton to LA,--Gary, to Chicago--E St. Louis to St. Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.