KABOSH is official

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Kabosh is gonna kick ass. I guess a lot of people who aren't looking forward to it anymore will just be missing out. I personally enjoy what I've heard from Dirty Wormz and adding Tech and Krizz will make it that much better. Tech and Krizz know what they're doing and I couldn't be more excited for this album to drop. Thanks for years and years of great music Tech!

Feb 18, 2006
Kabosh is gonna kick ass. I guess a lot of people who aren't looking forward to it anymore will just be missing out. I personally enjoy what I've heard from Dirty Wormz and adding Tech and Krizz will make it that much better. Tech and Krizz know what they're doing and I couldn't be more excited for this album to drop. Thanks for years and years of great music Tech!
i was dissapointed right when it was confirmed kaliko was a group member and that they were using dirty worms.....will wait to hear it to make a final desicion tho

Dec 14, 2005
Yea that was good shit.

Still waiting patiently for the album.

But damn, hurry the fuck up.

They should do live shit together atleast before the album. Id love to see this live.