KABOSH is official

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Killing America's Beliefs On Society's Hoods

Has KABOSH always stood for that, or is it just something they threw together because they felt they had to give it some kind of meaning?

Jul 4, 2009
This is the first time I heard of "Dirty Wormz" and they are ok. But it really nessasary to get another rapper in the group? I think an another vocalist would have been better compliment the group.
From my understanding it was just supposed to be krizz and tech
if theres another vocalist in the group Im just not even going to bother listening to it whenever or if it ever drops

Nov 14, 2002
Killing America's Beliefs On Society's Hoods

Has KABOSH always stood for that, or is it just something they threw together because they felt they had to give it some kind of meaning?
They just made that shit up. I think when it was first brought up Tech said it was called that just because it was such a mashup of sounds.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
For what it is worth, Tech has been stating the "Killing Americas Beliefs..." meaning behind the name pretty much since the beginning. It's not as if he just started it this year or anything.

Dec 14, 2005
If you dont care then dont post about it dickface. KABOSH most likely will be good shit. If its anything like Little Pills then ill be happy. That might be one of the best tracks ever no bullshit.

I hope there will be a lot of variety in the music though..

Oct 25, 2006
Sorry to say, but that's just like saying "I hope Tech puts out another album that's like Absolute Power" or "I hope Krizz's next album has a song like Buku or The Need". Those songs are a thing of the past. Kabosh is now this experimental Dirty Wurmz (or how ever the fuck you spell it) shit that will have nothing to do with the original idea in mind. Just like "Elevator" and "Stripper Dance" are nothing like "The Need" and "Buku", Kabosh will be nothing like Little Pills.

Hell, I'll even bet on the idea that if an album ever does get released, Little Pills won't even sound like it belongs.

Oct 25, 2006
I'm not saying I know anything for certain, I'm just speaking my opinion on how this situation will turn out, and just like Shock Treatment and GMP, I'm predicting that this album will be nothing spectacular, and nothing like what we were expecting back in 2006. Sure, you may say that it's not fair for me to judge the album based on my expectations from back in 2006, but this was supposed to be an 06-07 project. It's been prolonged for far too long, and the best "talent" they could find for this project was some half-assed "band" called Dirty Wormz (or however the fuck you spell it). Given the lack of enjoyment I've received from Strange releases this year, I'm really not putting too much hope into a project they repeatedly put on the back burner for years and years.

I honestly can't see why people are still anticipating this release so much, but it's okay. You don't have to explain yourselves to me, I'm just a lowly lurker.

Oct 16, 2002
actually it will be better cause then we didnt have a band just rob rebeck now we have everything a band needs plus im tracking down my steel drum player and violinist