k.o.d myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2006
Anyone still talking about K.O.D.? Sick of course. I downloaded it and after 2 plays I pre-ordered it from Strange. I was planning on buying it anyways, but after hearing Tech's latest masterpiece, I decided that I need a signed copy.
By the way, did everyone catch the Siccness.net shoutout at the end of Demons? "It's no longer just a joke."

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Funny you say this... I was going to start a thread about this but I guess I'll use this one. I really think that Tech DOES give a fuck about "blowing up". His past releases have been "commercial" by indie standards. KOD seems like an album that he made where he was finally like "Fuck makin' that bullshit... I have a certain fanbase and I'm not gonna try that mainstream party music anymore". The album sounds like he got back to the Anghellic type shit when he was just making personal music and fuck what radio station wants to play it.

Dude wants as many people to hear it as possible, but I think dude really just wants people to appreciate it for the content again.. not like.. "Oh this beat is hot in the club" type shit. Strange has a dedicated fanbase and a lot like Psychopathic they know if they release something, with little to no promo, they're gonna sell a straight 30-40,000 records.

It sounds to me, like they finally embraced that shit and they're just making whatever the fuck they want now.. and that applies for most of Strange.

This sounds like fanboy shit.
I also believe this is a masterpeice of his because he spent his own time on it, not indie labels trying to get their attention, Tech is his own boss and thats what i'd like to accomplish also being a boss of my own.. Cause who really likes people houndin you to get work done. Not me.

Psychopathic fans will alone cover the 40,000 copies.
If tech quits, im sure there will be a lot of people out there,
That will just sit and think... If he can't make it how the fuck do I got a chance?
In life not just being a rapper for a living...
I would be crushed to hear tech quitting acutally.
The dude is supernatural.

Oct 25, 2006
I also believe this is a masterpeice of his because he spent his own time on it, not indie labels trying to get their attention, Tech is his own boss and thats what i'd like to accomplish also being a boss of my own.. Cause who really likes people houndin you to get work done. Not me.

That will just sit and think... If he can't make it how the fuck do I got a chance?
The only Supernatural that Tech knows is the rapper.

im still waiting on 100 new people coming to this forum after hearing about it on the end of Demons
They're already here.

Jul 1, 2004

Groupie much?