k.o.d myspace

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well shit then take it up with L.D.S but I read in the rules thread years ago that there are no warez, thats not the case in the Music forum though.
Anyways Demons is blowing the fuck up on his page. 5,000 plays holy shit. It must be the 3-6 feature
Edit** And it wouldnt let me just post the quote.MR bowls is just sitting there saying dont rip it and shit when its already out in a down loadable MP3 form.
I doubt its the three-six comp, its a good fucking album and tech has reached so many new people at rock the bells, shits been goin good for tech.

Check the youtube views.... theres a lot out there but if you find the ones with a lot of view their going up also...

Jul 4, 2009
I havent looked at youtube yet, Im just saying the 3-6 comp is blowing up good though cause every other song has a little less than 2k or 1.5k. Im talking about just the myspace plays.

Jul 4, 2009
He should get it from everyone who likes it though is my point, Im the kind of person if I like a cd Ill go out and buy it cause I know that artist like Tech has kids to support and this is his only way.
Thats how it should be. support your motherfuckin artists

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I have tuition and loans to pay but no one pays it for me. Not even Tech N9ne. I think I'm just a selfish bastard who supports myself before anyone else, especially people that I don't personally know. And I'm not trying to start an argument. I just wanted to know why people get upset when they don't buy albums.

Oct 25, 2006
I have to agree with King, when it comes to bills, there's no question to it. I'm not justifying downloading and not purchasing, but there's some people that just really don't have the money to get it but would still like to enjoy it. Now a dumb troll like FDC on the other hand...

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I have to agree with King, when it comes to bills, there's no question to it. I'm not justifying downloading and not purchasing, but there's some people that just really don't have the money to get it but would still like to enjoy it. Now a dumb troll like FDC on the other hand...
Exactly. It's not that i don't wanna support him, I just have to budget my finances. I support him in other ways like buying tickets to concerts and just spreading his music.

Nov 14, 2002
Why do people always complain about this?
Some people think that if you burn an album you're taking money out of someone's pocket. And even though they don't even know the dude personally, they prove their respect by insisting that a "real" fan would purchase the album.

To be short.

Maybe LDS could elaborate on the psychology of the situation.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Some people think that if you burn an album you're taking money out of someone's pocket. And even though they don't even know the dude personally, they prove their respect by insisting that a "real" fan would purchase the album.

To be short.

Maybe LDS could elaborate on the psychology of the situation.
Whatever happens happens....

Tech don't care if this shit blows up.
Sure he cares to support his family and whatever...
But dude could do that just by selling a hundred thousand copys.
And I know for a fact its going to be over400+thou copys FIRST FUCKING DAY

Edit: Say your like me, trying to find ways to make money for KOD...

Turn your fucking pennys into the coinstar... Take your fucking cans glass, plastic in...

You could PRE-ORDER THAT SHIT TODAYYY

Oct 25, 2006
Whatever happens happens....

Tech don't care if this shit blows up.
Sure he cares to support his family and whatever...
But dude could do that just by selling a hundred thousand copys.
And I know for a fact its going to be over400+thou copys FIRST FUCKING DAY
Seriously, what the fuck are you smoking?

Edit: Say your like me, trying to find ways to make money for KOD...

Turn your fucking pennys into the coinstar... Take your fucking cans glass, plastic in...

You could PRE-ORDER THAT SHIT TODAYYY
If I have to scrape money together for an album, I'm pretty sure that money could be used on something that actually is needed.

Jul 16, 2008
400,000 the first week you must be a meth-head thats T.I. numbers fool....any way I WOULDN'T SPEND MONEY MY LAST PENNY ON SOMETHING IF IT WASN'T WORTH IT, AND FEEL LIKE K.O.D. IS WORTH IT YA DIG.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
You're not giving tech enough credit...

400thou out of 6 billion people on the planet, I think its possible.

You're still thinking with that mainstream head of yours...

Tech does bigger things than anybody out there in the music industry..

Motherfucker acutally tries...

I'm not a meth-head I do have ADHD from birth and maybe I do think a lot,
But i'm sober right now, Completely sober when I say KOD is utterly a peice of art..
5000 plays in the matter of 24 hours? pfft comeon... you know damn well this shits gunna blow.

Jul 4, 2009
You're not giving tech enough credit...

400thou out of 6 billion people on the planet, I think its possible.

You're still thinking with that mainstream head of yours...

Tech does bigger things than anybody out there in the music industry..

Motherfucker acutally tries...

I'm not a meth-head I do have ADHD from birth and maybe I do think a lot,
But i'm sober right now, Completely sober when I say KOD is utterly a peice of art..
5000 plays in the matter of 24 hours? pfft comeon... you know damn well this shits gunna blow.
If it doesnt then thats when I would tell Tech he should just take his money he made pay everyone that helped make the album possible and go back home with his kids and just stick to doing features.
My theory supporting that is this is clearly the best work hes put out in years, I just showed this to a dude who doesnt even really know who tech is, needless to say he gave me $15 and asked me to pick him up a copy on Tuesday he liked it that much.
If this doesnt sell more than killer theres something wrong.