Jobs that pay you every weak...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you better pull some licks before you bounce meelo....

I hella want to get into bartending, but I don't know how to make the drinks

Apr 12, 2005
Meelo said:
cuz i really almost took off on my boss yesterday blood, nigga came at me hella foul and i wasnt feelin it, i almost just said fuck it i quit but ima give them a 2 weeks notice and get my last two paychecks... he always on everybody case and i usually handle it well but im fed up wit that shit, this job shit aint for me. plus i wanna quit before i get fired for not paying the Union fees, fuck that shitttt... that shit is 300 bucks just to get in the shit, then you gotta keep payin every week or some shit and if you dont pay by the first month you been hired then u get fired, and i almost been workin for like 2 months.
yea man i feel you on macy's union... i paid all that shit... the $250+ for the initiation fee union bullshit and the monthly thing... all bad... and they still fired me when they had no incriminating evidence on me... fuck those union fuckers...

man though... i have a feeling on who your talking about.... sounds like hector... id be down to take flight on that fool

May 31, 2005
415Legend said:
yea man i feel you on macy's union... i paid all that shit... the $250+ for the initiation fee union bullshit and the monthly thing... all bad... and they still fired me when they had no incriminating evidence on me... fuck those union fuckers...

man though... i have a feeling on who your talking about.... sounds like hector... id be down to take flight on that fool

haha naw it aint hector, even though i felt like takin off on that foo the other day too, hes usually cool though. its that arabian nigga rajesh.

Jun 3, 2006
Defy said:

makin drinks is the easy part, puttin up wit drunks assholes , breakin up fights and bein comfortable bein sober while the everyone in the bar is wasted are the hard parts. i got lucky enough to work at a bar were i can drink while i tend bar

May 12, 2002
Defy said:

Go to bartending school, but dont ever tell anyone you did. Just make up some place that went out of business and use that on your resume for where you worked. I dont know why but a lot of bartenders resent Bartenders who went to school for it, and some of them come out of school like they know everything. Its very easy after a few weeks its pretty basic, but you will always get some ass hole who will want some stupid ass drink that nobody has ever heard of except him, or someone who will make up a name for a regular drink like a Rum & Coke and want to call it a Rican Classic or some dumb shit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
BELLY408 said:
Safeway, but i dont reccomend it. The new union contract is bullshit!
yeah don't fuck with any grocery stores, the union sold their souls to the mn like 2 or 3 years ago. unless you drive truck

Apr 14, 2003
What yall talkin about on that Fed-Ex shit?? My dad is a driver there...told me if you started out there, still young...worked for 3 years you are eligible to drive...then once you start that you basically set for life...

Oct 13, 2004
I need me a job,I just got fired today.ON MY DAY OFF TOOO,Fuck! Just like craig from Friday. "How you get fired on your day off?"

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

BELLY408 said:
The new contract was fucked up. If your starting out as a bagger you'll get like 7.65 or something when it used to be 8.40 an hour. Checkers used to start at 9.50 or so now they start at 8.50. Used to be every 550 or so hours you get a raise and max out at 19.00. Now its every 1100 or more hours to get a raise. I think this contract is up in a couple years or so and its just gonna get worse. Safeway is going down hill for employees, they wanna cash out all the old employees gettin 19.00 an hour to hire cheaper workers. It sucks.

Safeway did that to me. I just finished school though and was looking for something else so I took thier buyout. They gave me $21000 to quit, but I was there for just under 10 years. I hear from people still there that its a really bad place to work now. The new poeple they hire are a step above retarded and they are severely understaffed. It was fun when I was there though, we would do about 2-3 hours worth of work in a 8 hour shift and make $18/hr...

Dec 3, 2005
BigE916WRM said:
Go to bartending school, but dont ever tell anyone you did. Just make up some place that went out of business and use that on your resume for where you worked. I dont know why but a lot of bartenders resent Bartenders who went to school for it, and some of them come out of school like they know everything. Its very easy after a few weeks its pretty basic, but you will always get some ass hole who will want some stupid ass drink that nobody has ever heard of except him, or someone who will make up a name for a regular drink like a Rum & Coke and want to call it a Rican Classic or some dumb shit.
haha i think that rum and coke with a lime is called a Cubra Libra, im like why dont u just say rum and coke wit a lime? but u do get those kinda people and i always just say "whats in it?" if u dont know then sorry u aint gettin it. but i know some that went to bartending school and no bartenders i know give a fuck where you learned how to do it really.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
MR RY said:
Safeway did that to me. I just finished school though and was looking for something else so I took thier buyout. They gave me $21000 to quit, but I was there for just under 10 years. I hear from people still there that its a really bad place to work now. The new poeple they hire are a step above retarded and they are severely understaffed. It was fun when I was there though, we would do about 2-3 hours worth of work in a 8 hour shift and make $18/hr...
yeah man safeway is all fucked up, I stayed there like 6 weeks tops b4 i had enough and walked out on their asses. In 2 weeks i found a job that paid double. Grocery stores are on the same lines as fast food now, its only a good job for high school kids and people who dont speak no english. I was embarrased to show my face in that muthafucka every day, i'd hella dip to the back when i saw anyone i knew in that bitch.