Jobs that pay you every weak...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
anybody know any? im about to quit my job at macys, but the only thing ima miss is that i got a check every friday, i want another job that does that shit

D

DaSlimReaper

I work at FedEx, they pay me every Friday.. Shit is easier than UPS and they pay you more, fucks with them if you strong enough to lift 50Lbs and/or know how to Scan with a computer.. They're hiring in Oakland and Richmond right now..

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
DaSlimReaper said:
I work at FedEx, they pay me every Friday.. Shit is easier than UPS and they pay you more, fucks with them if you strong enough to lift 50Lbs and/or know how to Scan with a computer.. They're hiring in Oakland and Richmond right now..
you working at Ground? my brother in law is a driver there...

and i drive at home delivery...

::

Sep 11, 2005
im bout to start at a cannery next week, ima work everyday for the next 3 months, but that shits real laid back work....i jus watch tomatoes get roasted then write down on a clipboard shit i wanna buy with my next check....you get payed by the week an you get stupid money....i used to make 16 an hour now ima be at 24 an hour cuz i got moved up....its cool for me cuz by the time the seasons over schools up an i jus hop on th unemployment train an go to school without trippin about havin cash....then i got a cool ass dood i kno that hooks it up with a job at a urban clothes shop an he gives me the money straight, under the table....

Feb 23, 2003
DaSlimReaper said:
YEAH I WORK AT FEDEX TOO BUT THE BAD THING IS ONCE YOU HIT 12.00 BUCKS AN HOUR YOU MAXED OUT... (nomore raises after 12bucks an hour but ups keeps the raises commin)

Dec 3, 2005
BigE916WRM said:
Bartender/Bouncer. You get paid every night.
thats for real! i bartend at the airport and make like 2-3 hundred or more a night, and then i get a check for 9 an hour every two weeks too. last week i got to talk to edgar martinez, senaca wallace, and alex bannister, shit is lovely, plus i get cheap ass insurance, its all good

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Work at a restaraunt. If you hustle right and can have a good conversation with people you can make fast cash nightly. Don't work at no Denny's or nothing like that, go for a well established place. I make more money now at my current job working for a wireless carrier, but I miss the fast cash nightly from the restaraunt.

May 31, 2005
415Legend said:
why are you quitin?

cuz i really almost took off on my boss yesterday blood, nigga came at me hella foul and i wasnt feelin it, i almost just said fuck it i quit but ima give them a 2 weeks notice and get my last two paychecks... he always on everybody case and i usually handle it well but im fed up wit that shit, this job shit aint for me. plus i wanna quit before i get fired for not paying the Union fees, fuck that shitttt... that shit is 300 bucks just to get in the shit, then you gotta keep payin every week or some shit and if you dont pay by the first month you been hired then u get fired, and i almost been workin for like 2 months.

good lookin on everybody that replied

May 11, 2002
So at Fed- Ex if you max out at 12.00 an hour is there any chance for you to make more money? Say by promotion or becoming a supervisor ?

May 3, 2002
KillaNiggaNite said:
why do you say that? i think imma bout to apply there
The new contract was fucked up. If your starting out as a bagger you'll get like 7.65 or something when it used to be 8.40 an hour. Checkers used to start at 9.50 or so now they start at 8.50. Used to be every 550 or so hours you get a raise and max out at 19.00. Now its every 1100 or more hours to get a raise. I think this contract is up in a couple years or so and its just gonna get worse. Safeway is going down hill for employees, they wanna cash out all the old employees gettin 19.00 an hour to hire cheaper workers. It sucks.