Jesus Accepts Visa Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
True Tithing, is giving to the poor, the helpless, and if they don't accept what you've offered them, then you're wasting your tithing.

WHITE DEVIL said:
Would you say this about PBS accepting credit card donations? What about the Red Cross or the Salvation Army? All these require contributions to stay open.
SO NOT PROVIDING FOOD OR MONEY TO THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES IS LESS IMPORTANT THAN GIVING A CHURCH A BANK TRANSACTION?!!!! *laughs in embarrassment for WHITE DEVIL* WOW! Remember what Jesus Told the Merchants, to sell all their things and give it to the poor, Matthew 19:16-26. I just won't give you the scripture where Jesus says, sell all your things, but read the verses that I have given you, it pertains to this subject and more.

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
fuck every church.. they are all fake and all crooks!
they won't get a DOLLAR out of me cause im a REAl P I M P!

if anything they should pay me for hearing some dumb ass... telling me about how im going to a hell that doesn't exist! lol ahahahha

I love money to much to give it to church.. and the love of money is the root of all evil.. so call me Evil.. ahahah!

But then again they're the ones trying to profit off god and jesus... so who is more evil me or them? yeah them of couse....
the funniest is when some chruches. try to make you feel gulity.. and read and twist a scripture to make you give! I just laugh. and say yeaa ok... that crap goes in one ear and out the other.. if you want money get a good job.. or startt bizness.. but don't beg like a damm BUM! lol they might as well go beg on the streets.. for money.. cause the people are wakin up.. and we will NOT give a cent... fuck church

oh yeaa and thanks

Mar 12, 2005
The Lost Murderer said:
fuck every church.. they are all fake and all crooks!
Idiot, that's your opinion it's not true.

Mistah Murder said:
they won't get a DOLLAR out of me cause im a REAl P I M P!
Why aren't you pimping ho's at this time then?

Mistah Murder said:
if anything they should pay me for hearing some dumb ass... telling me about how im going to a hell that doesn't exist! lol ahahahha
Neither does your brain
Mistah Murder said:
I love money to much to give it to church.. and the love of money is the root of all evil.. so call me Evil.. ahahah!
No you're just mad.

Mistah Murder said:
But then again they're the ones trying to profit off god and jesus... so who is more evil me or them? yeah them of couse....
YOU BOTH ARE!

the funniest is when some chruches. try to make you feel gulity.. and read and twist a scripture to make you give!
That's your fault for not trying to look for the truth yourself. Why hate them, when you give dumb interpretations as well :dead: doooiiiinnnngg

I just laugh. and say yeaa ok... that crap goes in one ear and out the other..
It's apparent
if you want money get a good job.. or startt bizness.. but don't beg like a damm BUM!
Who said they beg like bums? Not all churches want money for their greedy selves, some have real causes, and I know a few church which I have donated money to, that has shown me receipts and where my money goes in their effort to help people, not their ministry.

lol they might as well go beg on the streets.. for money.. cause the people are wakin up.. and we will NOT give a cent... fuck church
Low Life

Mar 12, 2005
Just to let you guys in on something, don't knock all churches there are some who care less if you donate money, some even accept old clothes and food for the poor, they could care less if their ministry is financially unstable. For those who understand the True Tithing of giving 1/10, whatever you get for that week in your income, take 10% and distribute that money to the poor. If you don't have money or income at the time, give food at least or clothes.