Jeff Garcia is is out of traing camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
i cant speak for idiotz, but I'D rather be at home watching sum foolz get demolished than be tha bitch ass team that'z getting embarrassed in front of MILLIONZ upon MILLIONZ of viewerz. but ignorance wont allow you people to realize you should be embarrassed of your sorry ass team'z performance.
You can say that again.
Shoulda lost in the playoffs to dodge the embarrassment in the Superbowl.
My question is this, "where were all you Raider fans prior to the Superbowl?". I was looking for any Raider fan I could find who was willing to put their money where their mouth was.
I knew the Buccs were gonna crush'em....
I guess the "Traider" fans were at the Superbowl waiting to see Tim Brown collect his first Superbowl ring.
Oh how sweet it was to see them in shock.
I would've paid money to see their faces LOL!

May 6, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: ^^^^

miggidy said:

They gotta re-build from scratch, go cheerlead for the Warriors or something. They have a better shot....
come on now.. are you up on the draft?? We have been rebuilding.. over half of our roster are players that have 4 years and less in the NFL.. before you speak on shit I would suggest you do your home work..

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ^^^^

SplitPersons_00 said:

come on now.. are you up on the draft?? We have been rebuilding.. over half of our roster are players that have 4 years and less in the NFL.. before you speak on shit I would suggest you do your home work..
WTF????
You're relying on rookies to do what you need next year?
What I'm sayin is that what the Raiders accomplished last year is all they're gonna get out of Ganon, Rice, Brown, Woodsen, Garner, and the rest of their veteran players.
It's gonna be a long ass time before they build a championship caliber team.
So you do your homework son.
At least for your own team....