Jeff Garcia is is out of traing camp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
ITS FUNNY HOW A WHINER FAN CAN GET SO BUTT HURT FOR SHIT LIKE THIS BUT IVE SEEN WAY DUMBER AND WACK SHIT ABOUT THE RAIDERS AND A LOT OF YALL THINK ITS SO FUNNY WHEN ITS THE LAMEST SHIT TO HIT THE SICCNESS!!!

Jun 25, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
looks like that charity walk was too much for his back to handle.. caught him on camera!

good one spit

i told that fool not to be fuckin around on castro street.

lol

i heard a dildo snaped in his ass and they cant get it out.

haha

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
ITS FUNNY HOW A WHINER FAN CAN GET SO BUTT HURT FOR SHIT LIKE THIS BUT IVE SEEN WAY DUMBER AND WACK SHIT ABOUT THE RAIDERS AND A LOT OF YALL THINK ITS SO FUNNY WHEN ITS THE LAMEST SHIT TO HIT THE SICCNESS!!!
tha same goez for tha majority of you buffoonz. every team haz their jackass fanz, and obviously you guyz are tha Raiders' share.... im not one of you.... therefor, this shit iz a SORRY attempt at being funny and iz plain and simply STUPID. whether you put Garcia's face on those picz, or Gannon'z, or Favre, it doeznt matter. fact iz itz STUPID.

Gannon lookz just az "gay" az Garcia with his cross-eyez and shit, but u dont see me replacing sum fag'z head with Gannon'z.

Jun 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

tha same goez for tha majority of you buffoonz. every team haz their jackass fanz, and obviously you guyz are tha Raiders' share.... im not one of you.... therefor, this shit iz a SORRY attempt at being funny and iz plain and simply STUPID. whether you put Garcia's face on those picz, or Gannon'z, or Favre, it doeznt matter. fact iz itz STUPID.

Gannon lookz just az "gay" az Garcia with his cross-eyez and shit, but u dont see me replacing sum fag'z head with Gannon'z.
calm down homie, clam down

it is just a joke lolol

Apr 25, 2002
i cant speak for idiotz, but I'D rather be at home watching sum foolz get demolished than be tha bitch ass team that'z getting embarrassed in front of MILLIONZ upon MILLIONZ of viewerz. but ignorance wont allow you people to realize you should be embarrassed of your sorry ass team'z performance.

May 8, 2002
Re: Re: Jeff Garcia is is out of traing camp

onlyonesmoke said:

good one spit

i told that fool not to be fuckin around on castro street.

lol

i heard a dildo snaped in his ass and they cant get it out.

haha
To tell Garcia all that it sounds like you were there with him......Practice what you preech shmoke "dont mess around in the Castro" lmao!