I've been thinkin' about gettinn' a pet...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
BIG J said:
They actually shed skin like snakes, which gives me some ideas for some pranks. lol.
lmao

Thats fucked up if you do what I think ur thinkin. lol
I know if I came in thehouse and saw some shed spider skin, I wouldnt sleep til I found it and killed the muhfucka! :angry: lol

But iguana's are tight too, this dude I used to go to school wit had one and they grow pretty long. They usually obidient and not too difficult to take care of. (according to him) :cool:

But fuck a shark, the pets I get have to be bad enough to fuck up somebody but easy for me to tame.

Nov 30, 2002
D-Menace said:
reptiles an pitbulls 4 life

fuck a spider....i'm pretty big myself an i hate those things
reptiles are sscary too... they have venom n shit... and they're all like fuckin pissy n shit... hell nah.. its all about dogs and other 4 legged non scaly animals

pz

Nov 30, 2002
BIG J said:
Some Species of Tarantula aren't dangerous, the most they will do is kick off hairs on you, yoor skin might get a little irritated, thats it. They actually shed skin like snakes,
that sure makes me feel better... havin like a 5lbs spider crawlin around in ya room or whatever.. now.. can it not only bite you.. it can shoot hairs at you... and sharks? wtf? if those jump outta the tank... its over... you're dead... stick with dogs man... maybe cats... possibly a mouse... make sure that shit keeps in its cage too though

pz

Nov 11, 2002
thats crazy and shit my primo had a fuckin python and that muthafuker got lose it was hella big it got loose in his house never found it till this day

Apr 25, 2002
here are my latest pets

these are pics of them they are not real pics it's just off the net but they are about this size.just baby's.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
I can't get a dog or cat at this point, within' the next year or 2 I plan on Movin' Out, I won't be able to afford them. And I'd have to find a place that will take animals, thatz a pain in the ass itself. I'm just goin' for something original, Something that not everybody has

Tight Turtles Tooper, my uncles has these fatass ones the size of Basketballs. During the winter, one of them hibernates, So he just sticks the guy in a Cardboard box all winter

Nov 30, 2002
turtles are scary too... lol so you cant get a dog and a cat... get a bird... cept dont get the mean ones... cuz they'll bite you...or get some of those fighting fish... get like 30 in a tiny tank... shit'll be dope...

pz

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
LOL! We have a bird right now, and it's a little bitch ,it's always Squawking and shit. Plus they walk around in thier own shit.
LOL@turtles bein' Scary

Nov 30, 2002
BIG J said:
LOL! We have a bird right now, and it's a little bitch ,it's always Squawking and shit. Plus they walk around in thier own shit.
LOL@turtles bein' Scary
another post when i was drunk... man.... i need to lay off the alcohol once i start thinkin turtles are scary

pz

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
I was flippin through channels today and came across that crocidle hunter show showing some sick lookin Scorpions that glow in a black light...That be kinda tight to have a couple scorpions...But Sharks are my favs for sure...

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
/\/\...LoL...Yeah or what if Scorpion gets out and turns into Scorpion dude from Mortal Kombat then he throws his spear through your neck...Damn that would be fucked Huh?...HaHa

Apr 25, 2002
I'd get a joint smokin iguana just like the one they had up in Cheech and Chong, or a parrot that would be sayin "wanna get high," those things would always keep you entertained. They would be the perfect pets for you. A tarantula or scorpion sounds cool though, not too much work to take care of but at the same time still a good pet to have. Personally I like dogs the most, I got a chinese pug (the same dog from men in black) those little fuckers got so much energy and are fun to play around with.