I've been thinkin' about gettinn' a pet...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
...Tarantula, anyone ever had one. I've been researching them. They are hella cheap, I found some place that has 'em for less than $10 each. They have some dope ones that are about 25 bucks(mexican Red Knee(the ones in Indiana Jones). I'm only lookin' to get the ones that are docile and you can handle them

Aug 6, 2002
yeah i had one before. I found it in a field. I'm not sure what kind if was though but it wasn't harmful because it never bit me or anything. There okay I guess. I gave it away because I got bored of it.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, Unfortunately, It happened The second week of January. We had to put her down. I got her cremated and put in an Urn.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Thanks Tooper. I still feel really empty, cuz I used to come home from work everyday, and my dog would be happy to see me, I'd take it for a Walk. It's really sad, our damned Cockatiel outlived my dog. It's nice to think back on it knowing I gave my dog a good life with a loving family. She was my best friend for half of my life, it's hard.

May 8, 2002
Man your crazy, I'm scared shitless of spiders. I can't fuck with bugs and shit.

I got 3 frogs right now. I used to have a newt. Newts and lizards are cool to have. I always wanted to get a snake.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
these things will whip hairs at you that are irritating to the skin or eyes, but they are not harmful unless you are allergic to them. It definitely would be a great converstaion piece

Nov 30, 2002
hell no man! wtf? spiders are the scariest shit in the world... im short.. but big... and if a guy held a gun to my head.. i wouldnt be scared... but if a fuckin spider ran across my arm.. i'd get up screamin no joke... what if that shit gets outta its cage? bites you n shit? hell no man... spiders and bee's... the two scariest things in the world...dont get one..

pz

Apr 25, 2002
i had a friend into spiders and i remember he had a couple spiders that were blueish purple in color, without the black light. they looked ill and that was definately a convresation piece.

me personally i like fish and still want a hook on some piranahas

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Spiders are cooh but I couldnt have one, theres no fuckin way I could sleep knowin I got bugs in the house. Fuck that! Especually if theres a possibility the damn thing could get loose while I'm sleep. Which is fucked up cuz I had a albino python for 3 years and it grew to be 11 feet long before I sold it, and I had no fear about sleepin with that thing in the house. But bugs/spiders? Fuck'em!

*watchin Arachnophobia and laughin my ass off* :rolleyes:

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Some Species of Tarantula aren't dangerous, the most they will do is kick off hairs on you, yoor skin might get a little irritated, thats it. They actually shed skin like snakes, which gives me some ideas for some pranks. lol. I'm more scared by slugs and snails than spiders though lol

This studio i went to had a little shark in a tank. The dude fed it an anchovie, and the shark grabbe hold of that shit and thrashed around like a dog, all shakin it head back and forth. But I'd rather not have a big tank full of water in my room

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Get a iguana...my boy got one thats almost 6ft long and it aint vicious or nothin. He let it out the cage and it climbs on you or whatever..