I've been thinkin' about gettinn' a pet...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
i got a gini pig(not spelt right, but as close as i can get it).

but anyway, its a pain in the ass to have one of them. i got it for christmas last year by my moms b-friend and it was 3 months old when i got it and just like a month ago it had a lil baby one pop out. so he bought me a pregnet gini pig and it sucks to have 1, but damn, now i got 2 of them fuckers running around in a lil size 10 tank. just that one took a shit alot and piled up and now i got 2 of them fuckers taking a dump and double the food now and water. this drunk that lives up above me wants to buy the lil one, though. i told her 20 bucks and it aint even worth that much, its easy money for me :D

but my choice of a pet animal would be a miniture weiner dog. them are cool, i used to have one, but some fucker poisened its food, cause we usually put his tray out in the back door and it got poisened. fuckers anyway, my best friend when i was a kid, his name was Zeke. R.I.P. Zeke and R.I.P. to Big J's dog, too and all other fallen pets