ITS NOT JAN.6th,BUT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
I feel like we all could be some hair & fashion consultants after this thread....Lmao@hair on ebay!!! That would be some shit and cats would be biddin' too...lmao

And now I must blaze....

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Thereal said:
its a done deal dog i did it. it aint as bad as i thought. she cut all the red off and half the black and i still had enough to get a small mohawk.i think thats the 1st time i ever spelled mohawk, i hope i spelled it right. but yeah im off to a fresh start just in time 4 my SID HAIG meeting 2morrow morning.4 those who dont know SID HAIG is CAPTAIN SPALDING on HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES.how many can guess what im meeting with him for?ha ha ha ha ha ha
You gon try to get him in a video with you?

www.purevolume.com/cmob

Jun 8, 2004
i could really care less if u decided to grow out a red mullet. Now that would be gangsta, but if u went wit the red geri curl id suggest u do it michael jackson style and light ur hair on fire at ur shows. That would be some good PyroTechnics...

Sep 16, 2002
Thereal said:
its a done deal dog i did it. it aint as bad as i thought. she cut all the red off and half the black and i still had enough to get a small mohawk.i think thats the 1st time i ever spelled mohawk, i hope i spelled it right. but yeah im off to a fresh start just in time 4 my SID HAIG meeting 2morrow morning.4 those who dont know SID HAIG is CAPTAIN SPALDING on HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES.how many can guess what im meeting with him for?ha ha ha ha ha ha

hahaha good shit,man!!! he's gonna say some stuff to open up one of your tracks!! FINALLY!!! yeahhhh!! haha here's a pic that I took of him holding up the skatter and snug cd samplers at the Pasadena comic con!! yup,yup, I hooked it up with Sid's info!! :classic:

Apr 9, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Thereal said:
I just realized I think I need to CUT my hair 2morrow. thats something I thought I would never do.I mean the red and all. well, just all the damaged hair which mostly all of the top of my hair is damaged due to the bleach and red dye.Dont you guys think its about time?IF I dont do it now, it will all fall out eventually.If I start now it will be strong and healthy by EVERREADY time.FUCK IT, my hair aint got shit to do with me being one of the hardest rappin niggas you know right?DWAMN, all I gotta do now is find a pro in LA to do the shit 2morrow. wish me luck.TECH N9NE
Hey brother! you damn straight about that....your hair aint got nothin to do with your flow, its hella tight no matter what length it is....hell man, getcha a mach 3 and shave that shit to tha skin like i do man! haha but seriously.....hair or no hair, you're still ALL tecca nina baby!! Cant wait till you swing back into Boise again man....me and all the Juggalos around here love it when you come to visit... cant wait for everready....i know that shits gonna be tight....anyways, cut it all off if ya want to bro!! We support whatever you be doin man, to us you like family...know what im sizzlin?? later!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I also Cosign on that BUN-B thang he's hard right now... But also I know you listen to Devin The Dude too. So that would be a nice hook up too... RELLE$H GREEN