ITS NOT JAN.6th,BUT I JUST HAD AN EPIPHANY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2004
This just in:
"Worlds hardest rapper in despair, over the condition of his hair" Now thats gangsta!! LOL

Just fuckin' with you, but I thought that was funny!

May 12, 2004
BIGGTRUB said:
oh hell....lmao never that!!! Thats grounds for the ghetto pass revokation process to begin...Hawaiin Silky or California Curl?? Lol

Either or would work, cuz I don't think you'll get your pass revoked for that. Now, were he to rock the pink rollers and then shower cap... that's a different story

I'll stop now

Mar 31, 2005
Sup Tech if you're even round, I think you'll still be tight as fuck if you cut the hair, shit happens...

But if I was you, i'd rather have it cut than not have it at all, lol.

As far as the new cd goes, I am soo looking forward to it, I'll wait in line for dat bitch..

If your crew ever gets any time, you should update your site with some samplers and shit, something to get us even more pumped up, take it easy.

Mar 29, 2005
the hair is tight as hell but if ya shit breken off its time to start fresh...as long as you stay creative you caint go rong, i know ya come up wit somthin thats gone be cracken.

tight verse cant wait for da album. for tha matter caint wait for a sampler i know this album gone be heated!!

Oct 16, 2002
its a done deal dog i did it. it aint as bad as i thought. she cut all the red off and half the black and i still had enough to get a small mohawk.i think thats the 1st time i ever spelled mohawk, i hope i spelled it right. but yeah im off to a fresh start just in time 4 my SID HAIG meeting 2morrow morning.4 those who dont know SID HAIG is CAPTAIN SPALDING on HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES.how many can guess what im meeting with him for?ha ha ha ha ha ha