It's gonna be funny seeing all the out-of-state cats smokin Bay Area weed!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:

but Cali got better weed then washington folks

trust that
LMAO! Sure buddy. Once again I must refer to hard evidence in my ongoing pissing contest with the bay area cats over who has better weed....High Time's and Canabis Culture's list of top three places in the WORLD for bomb chronic:

1. Amsterdam
2. Vancouver, BC
3. Seattle, WA

Notice how 2 of the cities are in the northwest? :cool:

May 10, 2002
YoungVicious said:

LMAO! Sure buddy. Once again I must refer to hard evidence in my ongoing pissing contest with the bay area cats over who has better weed....High Time's and Canabis Culture's list of top three places in the WORLD for bomb chronic:

1. Amsterdam
2. Vancouver, BC
3. Seattle, WA

I think alotta these cats gotta hold of that Whewrehouse BC..whicn floats around and is no better than Mexican dirt weed...TRUE BC is the muthafuckin bomb....that LG with mad crystals and orange hairs...dont get it mixed up with the other shit...theyll fool ya!

But if you get ahold of some WA homegrown...you are indeed a lucky one...shit is so pretty!Ever heard of some shit called Hamster?I had muthafuckas FIENDIN for that shit...askin when im gettin it back in....

Apr 26, 2002
This is funny, you guya are debating over eho has the best bomb. What I got is bomb, What you guys got is bomb, so lets just blaze up

May 9, 2002
BIG J said:
This is funny, you guya are debating over eho has the best bomb. What I got is bomb, What you guys got is bomb, so lets just blaze up

that's word right there...i'm just ready to smoke on sat.....well, i smoke up everyday..but yea....saturday gonna be tight

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
OH REALLY

YoungVicious said:

1. Amsterdam
2. Vancouver, BC
3. Seattle, WA

HIGH TIMES AINT NEVER BEEN TO THE CALI TURF SPOTS AND GOT SOME ALTERED CRIP

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
YOUNGMOE said:
we'll see..

i've had bomb from Colorado/Washington/Oregon...all cool shit

but Cali got better weed then washington folks

trust that
take it from a muthafucka that has stayed in both places. KALI HAS THE BEST FIRE!!! Washington has some cool local bomb, don't get me wrong. And I would much rather puff on some BC than some stress.....however, when it comes to fire, I'mma have to say Kali all day. It ain't no fuckin with them light green pillows that practically look white cause of all the crystals. that's the type of shit that will stick to your window. And fuck orange hairs, that shit just don't cut it with me!!

May 22, 2002
Doxx said:
Shea: I don't smoke weed, but I'll get drunk enough to try and catch one of those damn racoons. I need a new pet.

Gone,
Doxx
i try to catch those fuckers sometimes, never caught 1 though, if i go to the bbq and see ya there, we'll catch a couple

May 22, 2002
Doxx said:
I'm gonna teach mine how to ride a tri-cycle and fetch me beers from the fridge.

Gone,
Doxx
mines gonna roll me blunts and joints and make mix drinks for people, then after he gets off work he can watch tv all he wants or play ps2/x-box