It's gonna be funny seeing all the out-of-state cats smokin Bay Area weed!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2002
i always thinks its funny how people think those canadian fools have it all good with that "BC"...shi-et..id rather chill here and smoke the white widow....great white shark.....fraggle rocc..orange crush..etc..

any of u fools get the cronic with red hairs?...imy sisters roommate slangs nuthin but CRONIC....and he had sum red hair shit one time....it had sum brown hairs too....those nugs were sooo sticcy and hard.....bomb shit....

Apr 25, 2002
no my "square" ass ain't gonna be there.we're all done with traveling if it was sooner or if we went up there later we coulda stoped by.

i was rollin with my brother and his homies to sac.on the 9th of august.

food,siccness homies,artists sounds like fun but nay.hope you guys take alot of pictures and share em with us on the siccness.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
aint nothin fuckin with that mexican brick!!!

ok, so maybe it aint the bomb and a pound looks like a 60 page mead notebook. but so what!!!

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Tooper said:
lol spiders?black widows?snakes?fuck that lol...
LoL at first I was dreading that I wasn't able to go but now....I'm actually rather relieved. Normal spiders I can deal with. But Black Widows fuck no. And snakes, I hate snakes especially rattlers. I get rather shooken around snakes, so fuck that LoL.