Iso New Tech Album Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Jimmi_Bones said:
How is waiting since Oct '06 waiting "Forever" for Everready?
no shit right. i hopped on the scene literally right before absolute power came out and anghelic so i've been waitin that long, i mean yeah he came out wit vintage tech in 04 but still thats a long time but IMO it was well worth it cause everready is the best tech album to date ImO

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
NZTECHFAN said:
HOw du u guys know that he isnt just making a masterpiece in a short amount of time, i mean hes got the funds and im pretty sure he knows wat the fuk hes doing man, come on..Plus with all the studios and recordings hes done im sure it cant take him long n e way
im not sayin he cant make a masterpiece in a short amount of time... i mean mlk was made in like 28 days he said.... i just dont want it to be not what it could be haha.... its goin to be tight no matter how long though we all know that

Sep 17, 2003
I remember from an interview that Tech said September was going to be used for recording... but from what I remember, it was for Krizz's album, not his. He said that they were going to use the time off to hopefully get it more than halfway completed, then finish that up in December & early January.

Now, of course, Tech could always do some stuff for his own album, but it sounded to me like they were trying to make an effort to finally get Krizz's album off and running.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
KrazeeRDM said:
no shit right. i hopped on the scene literally right before absolute power came out and anghelic so i've been waitin that long, i mean yeah he came out wit vintage tech in 04 but still thats a long time but IMO it was well worth it cause everready is the best tech album to date ImO
Samehere...the week Anghelic came out someone I knew from KC came up and had it..didnt know shit about what a Tech N9ne was...Id like to wish I only waited since Oct '06 for it

Dec 10, 2005
i think sob wuz prolly bein sarcastic.

but yeah...i think i first started listenin when reperations came out.
i remeber hearin a interview with tech spittin some backwards shit and i wuz hooked.

i came to this board for the first time lookin for info on "everready"
....that wuz in '03 lol. lol i wuz only about 11 or 12 around then....

about 3 years later i finally found what i wuz lookin for lol.

Feb 28, 2007
according to the back of eveready kutts feature pres. and skat&snug word on da streets should already be out but there not i wouldnt expect techs new album anytime soon

Feb 18, 2006
fuck i could wait a while for the shit as long as tech drops fucking vt2 or we finally start hearing more from other artists on strange by the way any word on that cd hes supposed to do with brotha lynch

Oct 29, 2005
TechsRipgut said:
its gunna be the fucking shit! nuff said amen.

BTW NICE JACKING MY AVATAR BITCH!!!!!!
lol mybad i been absent a while n jus thru one on i plan on updatin my shit lil better lol :), ok i hadnt seen the interview y'all mentioned i jus seen a video on his myspace right bfor mlk dropped n he said mlk would keep us busy til he drops his killa shit in march so ya, also is there any info on a vt2?

Oct 29, 2005
TheVille31 said:
Where is that pic from in your sig.

Album coming 2009!
i found it on google quite a wayz into the images search a few years back i dunno exactly wat it from but tech had it on his myspace for a long time dont think its on there no more tho