Iso New Tech Album Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2005
Tech stated that after MLK would come one of his best cd's yet to be released in march '08. Does anyone know anything about this album? Ty for the info ttyl.

Maliki

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Didn't he name May/June specifically? Citing the original plan was to start recording in November, but due to the MLK tour, that had been slid til January.

Jul 1, 2007
yeah fuk Killer will be the sickest album i rekon , i mean tech knows that it has to be killer cos he set the bar so high with everready and his fans are expecting the best.. Also because it COULD possibly b his last album.. But we all know tech, he fuking delivers..

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i hope this album doesnt get rushed just so it can come out on time and not be as good as it could be...... so if it came out in a year and a half i wouldnt be mad about that... but yeh more then a year and a half would kinda suck.... unless they just dropped kutts new cd and krizz's new cd and maybe Skat n Snug.. but waitin a year and a half for a new album still sucks but o well

Jan 17, 2007
o ya it'll be rushed dude they are doin that mlk tour till jan next year and putting the album out in the summer...

mlk v2

Jan 12, 2003
Strange knows what they're doing. It'll happen when the time is right and all parts of the equation falls into the right place. I also can personally wait however long it takes, being that I just had a 4 yr practice. Yeah they've had long waits in the past but its stupid for peeps to be droppin their blown out prediction posts already.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
betthatstang said:
Strange knows what they're doing. It'll happen when the time is right and all parts of the equation falls into the right place. I also can personally wait however long it takes, being that I just had a 4 yr practice. Yeah they've had long waits in the past but its stupid for peeps to be droppin their blown out prediction posts already.
i feel ya on that i can wait up to 4 yrs but i dont want it to come out too soon that there wasnt enough time to work on it and i dont wanna wait 4 yrs again haha....

Jan 17, 2007
Man im impatient what can i say, i came on the tech scene in oct. 2006 and i had to wait forever for everready... then they pop out MLK and Flamez comes out... waiting till next year is going to be killer

lulz

Jul 1, 2007
HOw du u guys know that he isnt just making a masterpiece in a short amount of time, i mean hes got the funds and im pretty sure he knows wat the fuk hes doing man, come on..Plus with all the studios and recordings hes done im sure it cant take him long n e way