Is E-40 making a South album or a Bay album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
EastSideOfKC said:
hhhmmm..are you sure about that???Pretty much what your sayin' is even if a bay area artist puts out a wack song your still gonna think the song is tight..
No, what it means is that E-40 IS Bay Area hip hop no matter what track he is on, what album he is on, or how the beat sounds he reps to the fullest. Even on "Snap yo Fingaz" and the Lowrider song on Game's Stop lying CD he was takin about bay shit. Those tracks were about a stricktly Atlanta craze (snap music) and a SOcal/Houston thing (low ridaz). He went out of his way to mention the Bay when he really didn't have to.

.....but yeah, some weak songs are deemed Slaps just because the artist is from the Bay LOL

Apr 25, 2002
EastSideOfKC said:
hhhmmm..are you sure about that???Pretty much what your sayin' is even if a bay area artist puts out a wack song your still gonna think the song is tight..

did i say just cus a song is a BAY AREA SONG its tight?
i don't even really like bay area rap that much so what does that tell you

but e-40 is a bay area boss...no matter what he does it's BAY AREA

Jan 18, 2006
Im shocked Turf Talk aint on it, his last album had a lot of bay features and it went under the gun for the most part, i dont know what the final sales were but the south is hot as fuck right now why not make a southern sounding album to boost up your sales a lot.

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
T-Rip said:
Im shocked Turf Talk aint on it, his last album had a lot of bay features and it went under the gun for the most part, i dont know what the final sales were but the south is hot as fuck right now why not make a southern sounding album to boost up your sales a lot.
3. Muscle Cars - (with Keak Da Sneak/Turf Talk)

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
No prob. Cant wait for this shit to drop. Niggas need to start buying cds, because no sales = no recognition. Support 40 and the rest will fall into place.

Feb 10, 2006
Well his first single Tell Me When To Go sound straight Bay Area everyone was saying that Rick Rock did the beat, but it will def have a souther sound because of lil jon, but e-40 is gonna spit straight bay area shyt.

Feb 16, 2006
some of you girls need to change ur fucking tampons or get some kleenex crying over nothing. Im just pointin out from tracklistin and lil jon beats he seems to be making more of a southern album than a bay one. I can say this much the track that i wasnt feelin off breakin news was the one wit david banner bonecrusher and all them southern cats.

May 4, 2005
first 10 tracks straight BAY SLAPS... after that more south/mainstream.... Its a sick album worth buyin... you gotta do what you gotta do to sell records