Is E-40 making a South album or a Bay album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
After looking at the tracklisting this shit looks more like a south album than a bay album.
1. I'm Off The Chain
2. Tell Me When To Go - (with Keak Da Sneak)
3. Muscle Cars - (with Keak Da Sneak/Turf Talk)
4. White Gurl - (with Bun-B/Pimp C/Juelz Santana)
5. Trying To Get It
6. Do You Head Like This
7. Black Boi - (with Stressmatic/Miko)
8. U And Dat - (with T-Pain)
9. Beat Da Breaks - (with Al Capone)
10. Been There, Done That - (with Lil Jon)
11. Yee - (with Too Short/Budda)
12. I'm Da Man - (with Mike Jones)
13. Just Fuckin' - (with Bosco)
14. Gimme Head - (with Al Capone/Bosco)
15. She Say She Loves Me - (with 8-Ball/Bun-B/Bosco)
16. Pussy Niggaz - (with Lil' Scrappy/Bohagon)
17. Hardy Boyz Sample
18. Yay Area
19. Gouda - (with B-Legit/Stressmatic)
20. They Might Be Taping
21. Go Hard Or Go Home - (with Stressmatic)

Jan 17, 2006
from the tracks ive heard its more south....u can barely tell its his album from the tracks dats out

Been There, Done That iz mostly Lil Jon
Pussy Niggaz iz wit hella other heads
White Girl got hella other nikkaz too

dis shit iz ridiculous....but im hopein the stuff that aint out iz more bay

Jan 23, 2006
WHEN I FIRST SAW THE TRACKLISTING IT LOOKED WEAK. HERE EVERY BODY IS TRYIN TO SAY 40 BRINGIN THE BAY TO THE FORE FRONT BUT IN REALITY HE COULD BE DOING MUCH MORE THAN WHAT HE'S DOING. 40'S BEEN SUCKING THE SOUTH'S DICK SINCE GRIT "N" GRIND.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
YOUNGMOE said:
ummm E-40 could fart over a beethoven symphony and it would still be BAY AREA HIP HOP
reall talkkk he's tha muthafuckin ambasador bitchess yall should already know this is a bay album just cause theres south features dont mean shit it just means that 40's doin his job networkin wit other cats and gettin his money

Aug 20, 2005
e40 is doin his thaaang!!! the bay has neva got dis much attention in the past 8 years yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Feb 8, 2006
Real talk is from the features and shit it's seems like its real south. At the same time what can u expect he signed wit lil jon and he has the say so. If it was up to 40 I bet hed have every bay nigga on tha shit but its not. At least its gettin us some kind of respect cuz all of a sudden the bay is in every magazine article talkin bout the Hyphy Movement makin me feel like the bay is back. Shit it is what it is and we makin power moves even if it aint perfect