IPODS????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I've ripped a couple DVDs so far with mine. I used this program called Xilisoft DVD Ripper. I got the old version through Sharazaa and used that to rip the movie. Then you have to use a program called Videora iPod Converter to switch the files over to MPEG-4 version so you can put them on your iPod.

I know there is probably better programs to use, but those are the ones I found online either for free or download. In all it took me about 4 hours to rip and convert Enter the Dragon the other night. If I find a better way to do it I'll post that up.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
I love my iPod video. I've got a hour 15 min + bus ride to work every day and it makes time fly. i watched episodes 4 & 5 of the boondocks on the way to work this morning.

It was real easy to convert them and upload to the iPod too (once you get the right program).

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
ColdBlooded said:
I love my iPod video. I've got a hour 15 min + bus ride to work every day and it makes time fly. i watched episodes 4 & 5 of the boondocks on the way to work this morning.

It was real easy to convert them and upload to the iPod too (once you get the right program).
what program you use?