Immortal Technique in Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
is this the same guy that has some song that starts out with the beginin of scarface, the interview, n the song starts out like "im in the border of bolivia workin 4 pennies...the coca fields hafta b ready....."

Jan 5, 2006
autistic said:
Nah hes from Harlem
he's actually from peru..but lives in harlem

Immortal Technique Born in a military hospital in South America, Immortal Technique was brought to the United States in the early 80's while a civil war was breaking out in his native Peru.

These are the upcoming shows..

oh and i been listening to immortal technique for a while now.. got revolutionary vol.'s 1,2,3 and middle passage and other mixtapes/albums.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
I thinks its 16 at the door, i have the flyer in my room, I'll scan it later. But if i were you i'd go to the show at slims because 2232 got some shitty ass sound. Not tryna hate, but the place is kinda small too. Been to hella shows there cus my homie was always performing at their 5 dolla fridays and i was never big on their sound system. They coo folx there though lol.
Yeah they do, lol - ive performed there a couple times, and almost everytime their sound went out and cats had to perform accapella...shit was still crackin - i like the vibe at 2232 though, even if it is small

im probably goin to the one @ slims

Mar 7, 2006
the rawest MC in the game today...immortal tech has alway been one of my fav...ya'll need to listen to that man.."pointof no return"..."dance with the devil"..."bin laden rmx"....."peruvian cocaine".....i can go on and on...that man spits fiyah

Apr 22, 2005
Hu$tle530 said:
I'd rather catch the Frisco Friday night concert at slims.
for real.I wish I could make it to the Oakland one tho but I'm gonna try and hit up the Frisco show.I aint never been to one of his shows and I need to expand my mind.

jda

Jan 26, 2006
www.canusayblingbling.com
immortal technique comes out hard with his lyrics. its tite to hear about all tha corruption and shit in our country and have someone diss bush. im hella goin to that show.
wtf is up wit dis goat guy? nigga, i shoot goats for food!

Feb 17, 2006
discuss650 said:
he's

oh and i been listening to immortal technique for a while now.. got revolutionary vol.'s 1,2,3 and middle passage and other mixtapes/albums.
volume 3 and middle passage??? i was under the impression that shit aint even released yet, not even finished...i thought he was finna do the west coast invasion then get to work on em...whered you get that shit? by other mixtapes/albums you probably mean BlackCargo huh. that shit was RAW anybody who wants to hear tech at his illest get "Land of the Gun," "Caught in a Hustle" "Angel of Death" and "The Rebel."

Jun 19, 2004
Any body still looking for tickets? this is sold out, I bought four of them, I'm still trying to go but 3 of them are not taking up because I think I got some friends that flaked, hit me up, I am asking what I paid for them $17

This is for the frisco friday night show at slims by the way.....