Immortal Technique in Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
GOT THIS FROM "SLIM'S" WEBSITE
Day Schedule
for Fri, April 14, 2006
[Return to calendar]
At Slim's:
333 11th Street
San Francisco, California

Immortal Technique
Poison Pen

Showtime: 9:00 PM (Doors: 8:00 PM)
Ticket price: $17
Tickets available on-line at: Virtuous.com, Tickets.com
All Ages

Well-known in the hip hop underground, Immortal Technique's brutally honest and cultured rhymes have won him countless battles not just on stage and in clubs, but on the streets whenever a random cipher would pop up. From Rocksteady Anniversary, to Braggin Rites, SLAM DVDs and hookt.com's infamous battles, he established himself as someone who would captivate a crowd and who people looked forward to seeing. But it was then that Technique realized what every battle champion had come to terms with before him, battling was just that, battling, and not synonymous with success at making music. Technique then left the battle circuit and has gone on to release critically-acclaimed works and has built on the truth with a hardcore brand of street politics.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
I thinks its 16 at the door, i have the flyer in my room, I'll scan it later. But if i were you i'd go to the show at slims because 2232 got some shitty ass sound. Not tryna hate, but the place is kinda small too. Been to hella shows there cus my homie was always performing at their 5 dolla fridays and i was never big on their sound system. They coo folx there though lol.