IF YA'LL DON'T BUY THIS SHIT THEN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
This is Dub-L-U on Shemp's infamous computer. Last nights show was super last second, but it is only the beginning. All those unsure or still "sleeping" need only to come through to the next one and see for yourself. We did a half-hour set between hour sets by the Frisco-base funk/hip-hop band BAYONICS. Their lead singer, JAIRO, sings on three hooks on FFSC (AP9 song, What you Up Against, and Live How You Wanna), called me up the night before. The crowd was still large and hyped. This album is the foundation.
W FFSC

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Just like Arsen said when the snippets come hopefully there aint no more excuses.

Dunce did "Time 2 Rize" and "Growing Up" on AP9 -Headshotz-
and he did "Rossi Nights" on Done Deal Fam. He also did "Inspector Mack A Bitch" or whatever that song is on Fully Loaded -Reloaded- (Toriano solo cut). As well as countless other shit.

Mr Cronic speaks on ffsc an awful lot for a cd that wasnt good enough to take up his precious hard drive space. If that aint hatin I don't know what is.

And to be honest I don't think there scared of posting snippets, it's just that as lovely as it would be to get actual support from alot of siccness fans its easier to sell to cats in person and hustle rather then debate and caress some ah yall cats online. And for the record from all reports i've gotten the album is selling quite well and is gettin knocked by all those affiliated with me which in the end is all that really matters.

Oct 3, 2002
This album is an escape from the regular. Track after track is on my hit list. Mr. Chronic needs to smoke some mo chronic shit.

"Tha world isyours for exploration, choose yer destination"- FFSC

Jul 20, 2002
I am glad to hear it that way but i hate when people go into oh i hate this album its wack and they weak. Just say you aint feeling it you know you aint got to diss the rapper or rappers.

Sep 24, 2002
Drizzle said:
I am glad to hear it that way but i hate when people go into oh i hate this album its wack and they weak. Just say you aint feeling it you know you aint got to diss the rapper or rappers.
I aint hatin....Jus my opinion, There always postin shit bout this album all the time so they obviously want replys so i gave em one

May 3, 2002
I didnt think this cd was as good as it was made out to be, I like about 4 or 5 tracks on the cd. I cant complain though cuz I got it for cheap. Maybe i need to hear it a couple more times

Jul 20, 2002
I aint hatin....Jus my opinion, There always postin shit bout this album all the time so they obviously want replys so i gave em one

i am just saying like everything is not going to be your style or taste of music but i dont feel that cats should come on the board posting stuff that album is a waste of money and the stuff like i said before. If you aint feelin you then you not but dont dogg it out. I wasnt really aim at you that your were hatin, i just like how you said i wasnt feeling it

Sep 13, 2002
SHIT WAS HEAT. ON SOME DIFFERENT SHIT, IF YOU SAYING ALL BAY RAP AND CALI RAP THE SAME, ITS NOT, COP THIS!!!!!!!

AINT NO DICK RIDDIN, I WAS FEELIN THIS TO THE FULLEST.

May 13, 2002
i aint realy feelin it, especially since the cd i got be skippin like crazy....

QUESTION FOR SHEMPY....

did the dude who did the beats for yall do the same beats for Submarine Funk???????

production does sound hella similar, i know yall on done deal so that probably does answer my question...

Oct 6, 2002
The Majority is feeling the aLBUM

i AM FEELING THE ffsc FOR THE MOST PART AND HEAR THE HARD WORK that my compadres put into this project...I can understand why some people don't like the album, nobody is gonna feel everything.......I mean there are some people who don't think highly of Barry Bonds or Michael Jordan's performances which would almost seem preposterous to most, but yet they still dissent....I think criticism is something that is just a part of the game, but don't let anyone elses naysaying or pessimism about an album stop you from independently assessing the album for yourself......Man I wish yall would have told me about that performance I woulda got some folks down there and been through to support my Potnaz........
Shemp.....get at me with some promotionals and man let me know when yall perform.....you know Jonah got your back like a cervical vertebrae.....holla back cuzzin

"I'm up against this fake love and patriotism/ you gonna let the television tell you your decisions"-Shemp

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
still waiting to hear some samples..................Im ready to throw down some money for it since Im pretty sure Ima like the beats..but I gotta hear the flows first............

so try and get them samples up ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least some one hook it up with a site where I can hear shit, like northern ridaz .com .I need some new shit to hear