IF YA'LL DON'T BUY THIS SHIT THEN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
you a PUNKK... cause I know if you ain't heard it from me than you heard it from somebody cause real Frisco heads is bumpin our shit as we speak... I don't give a fuck - WE PERFORMED ON 6TH & MARKET TONIGHT & sold about 60CD's to real muthafuckas who knew us since knee high... FUNKY FRESH IN THE FLESH - ask anyone!!!!!!!!!!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
FUNKY FRESH IN THE FLESH : WE KEEP IT KNOCKIN BIOTCH !!

PEOPLE SAY.....

"OH I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY ON THE INTERNET"

"I'M NOT HATING, I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM CUZ OF THEIR NAME"

i say it's BULLSHIT..........

EVERYONE'S ON HERE TO BRING THE BAY UP, NOT HATE ON SHIT. WHAT THE EFF IS $10 FOR A CD ?? NOTHING' as N.O.R.E. would say......

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i can vouch for pimperoni...shit is in progress1

::::::slaps his self:::::

fuck i should had stayed last night but i had to get up early for work!...........its all good..... and believe ya'll people was feelin the FFSC...lovin it! HYDRO HAD IT REAL B.I.G. last night!

Apr 25, 2002
how about you stop yapping about this and let us here some snippets. Post these up and let the album speak for it self. You gotta give a taste or else no one will pay any attention.

Apr 25, 2002
I've been thrown off by the group name. I haven't heard anything bad about it though. I imagine that its rap music but what type. is it cleaner, more radio friendly type.

Apr 25, 2002
hahahah...I'm gonna continue to be a "hater" but i think this album was weak!! I'd never buy it. You wont even find it in my mp3 collection! Shit put me to sleep!! HAHAHAHAH...watch Shemp and the rest throw a fit now!! lol Yall are some fools... Let the hate begin......

Aug 5, 2002
ComputerNerd said:
...PEOPLE SAY.....

"OH I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY ON THE INTERNET"

i say it's BULLSHIT..........

EVERYONE'S ON HERE TO BRING THE BAY UP, NOT HATE ON SHIT. WHAT THE EFF IS $10 FOR A CD ??...

I'm one of those^...

You guys are always on the 'net, I know SOMEBODY has had the time to post some audio samples by now. What's taking so long? I'm pretty sure everybody has heard the story about "The boy who cried 'Wolf'", it's the same thing here. There's been soooooo many people coming on here blowin thier shit up, and having hella cats jump in and cosign for them, and when you finally hear some audio samples or (this is the worst) go out and buy it: sure enough, it's wack as fuck. That's why alot of people don't take chances on music like they used to several years back.

When you cut through all the hype of a release, in the end it's the music that speaks for itself.

In my opinion, if there's gonna be an FFSC thread up top everyday, and someone is always gonna be posting that we need to buy this, we need to support this, then someone needs to step up and post some audio. Stop making it seem like it's too much to ask for a preview before customers spend.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree, post some audio and let us hear what the hype is all about. If its that good then dont be afraid to let everyone here some audio. It will take some time to do it but its better than reading some stupid post on how we should buy it. Put the music up and let peeps decide for themselves. I dont take any ones word , everyone has different taste anyways. some will like others others wont. Most wont buy anything now adays till they here it. Shemp would not write a bunch of words on how sick his album cover came out. It would never be the same, he post up pics and then its over. There is nothing more to say , the cover speaks louder than words. Audio for an album speaks way louder then a bunch of heads hpying an album up.Great albums have audio to here bad ones never post audio because that will be the end of it.

Jun 3, 2002
I'm down to peep game, I ain't the one to go by word of mouth. Iz there somewhere where I can listen to it.

Does "Dunce" do any beats on this? That beat he made for AP's Headshotz album iz cold than a ma'fuc'a...........not to mention AP's lyrics!

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
lol, its all gravatational ya'll..the snippets are on there way trust me! its just a bia to get them approved!

as soon as they get approved ill post the link!

next thing you'll hear is MOFO'S will be to lazy to fill in the quick questions the page ask you......