Ice Cube Exposed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
yep solo got cube, and hutch from ATL, but Cube has ran up in studios and shit wit bats and got his money and done a few things himself...he aint a gangsta but he sure aint a punk.

Feb 3, 2006
This shit is old news. Ice Cube never false flagged or lied about his life. He rapped about the things that was going on in his hood. The funny part about all this is that Kam and Solo both have respect for Cube, because Cube took that fade, lost and moved on like a man. No immature trigger happy cornball so-called gangsta had to fight his battle for him. He fought his own battle and lost like a man, now if that's not gangsta shit I don't know what is. More of these so-called gangsta need to learn how to take an ass whipping like a man and move on, we would have a lot less killing in the streets. Ice Cube is gangsta is hell to me.

Mar 7, 2004
wow ppl read to much into this shit. Dude is a writer and talks about shit that goes on in the streets. just because he doesn't do the shit he talks about doesn't make him fake.teaching ppl the downside of gangserizum [lol] makes him gangsta to me.

AND BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPING WHERE YOU AROUND HIM ALL THE TIME? SHIT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HE"S DONE OR BEEN AROUND THROUGH OUT HIS LIFE.

Ive been around alot of fucked up shit my whole life some ppl would consider as gangster behave r. and now i live a normal life. SO FUCK YOU ALL IM GANGSTA.lol

just had a brand new baby boy one sexy ass girl and i got a decent JOB.
NOW THATS GANGSTA. lol

May 8, 2008
This shit is old news. Ice Cube never false flagged or lied about his life. He rapped about the things that was going on in his hood. The funny part about all this is that Kam and Solo both have respect for Cube, because Cube took that fade, lost and moved on like a man. No immature trigger happy cornball so-called gangsta had to fight his battle for him. He fought his own battle and lost like a man, now if that's not gangsta shit I don't know what is. More of these so-called gangsta need to learn how to take an ass whipping like a man and move on, we would have a lot less killing in the streets. Ice Cube is gangsta is hell to me.
"Coming str8 outta Compton, a crazy muthafucka named Ice Cube"......kinda sounds like a lie to me, since he's from Woodland Hills. I respect Ice Cube for his place in hip hop he has classic albums in his catalog, but he was on some perpetration shit. I ain't mad at him for it the game is about making money, that's just how it is.

Feb 7, 2006
"Coming str8 outta Compton, a crazy muthafucka named Ice Cube"......kinda sounds like a lie to me, since he's from Woodland Hills. I respect Ice Cube for his place in hip hop he has classic albums in his catalog, but he was on some perpetration shit. I ain't mad at him for it the game is about making money, that's just how it is.
town you always speaking up on cube, again he is not from woodland hills in teh valley, he is from WS South central, and the hood in his neighborhood is 111 NH crip that WC is from.

May 8, 2008
town you always speaking up on cube, again he is not from woodland hills in teh valley, he is from WS South central, and the hood in his neighborhood is 111 NH crip that WC is from.
Foreel? I have a few homeboys from LA that swear Cube is from woodland hills. I ain't pulling it out my ass fam just telling you what I've heard for a few years.