Ice Cube Exposed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Seriously i Never took Ice Cube as a real gangster shit even in Boyz N the Hood I could tell... because i was raised around gangsters. people who killed,pimped,slanged etc.. and Ice Cube never came off to me as gangster. But i liked his songs because he is a very talented writer/rapper....

i never questioned his gangsterism so to speak. He was a street reporter and i was ok with that....

Feb 7, 2006
he even said he was a street reporter, first of all if you from sLA or socal you not just a gangsta you gotta be from a hood and he never repped one so nigga knew from jump he grew up in the neighborhood has homies and is a damn good writer/rapper.

Nov 14, 2002
cube started, reached the top, and came back down. now hes just crusing along picking up whatever paper gets thrown at him. waaaay to late to expose somebody with a career like that.

Dec 3, 2009
despite what anyone says..

he way more gangta than Drake... lil b.. and all this new circus clown rappers..
and cube never got the shit beat out of him..
cuase people know he will kick some ass..
he look like he could kick ass...
but lil b and drake... people know they mop the floor with those..
soft rappers..

May 8, 2008
despite what anyone says..

he way more gangta than Drake... lil b.. and all this new circus clown rappers..
and cube never got the shit beat out of him..
cuase people know he will kick some ass..
he look like he could kick ass...
but lil b and drake... people know they mop the floor with those..
soft rappers..
Iono about that bro. Didn't Ice Cube get stole on by some rapper named Kam and get his chain snatched? I seem to remember watching that on BEEF.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
the dude that bombed on cube back in 96 is name Solo.
i think Solo also made a rap video and did a re-enactment where he punches Ice Cube in the video, I saw the video a long time ago.

or maybe i might be wrong that it was Solo, but I do remember seeing a rap video in the 90's showing a re-enactment of Ice Cube getting punked.........if anybody has the youtube link to the video props.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
i think Solo also made a rap video and did a re-enactment where he punches Ice Cube in the video, I saw the video a long time ago.

or maybe i might be wrong that it was Solo, but I do remember seeing a rap video in the 90's showing a re-enactment of Ice Cube getting punked.........if anybody has the youtube link to the video props.

http://youtu.be/b8DYS7LX1Pk

It was Kam, but he worked with Solo on a few songs... I think they had a group together.

May 3, 2002
dude's a fuckin millionaire, he is obviously smart to earn that much and stay in the game whether it be from rappin or acting...how many dumb ass rappers end up in jail or broke as fuck? I respect an entrepreneur more than I respect an idiot with no future.

Nov 14, 2002

that isn't the video I was talkin about, there was another video that a rapper made in the 90's where he disses Ice Cube and shows a clip of a re-enactment punching Ice Cube.

HERE IT IS...ITS AT THE 3:40 MARK