I nominate DJ Fresh for straight up Bay Legend status

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
^^^im not talking about hyphy shit, which would be in the last 5 years...u said 15 so that includes years back 1994, (not counting the "+" u threw in there)...so for example, E-40 In a Major Way, is not better than what DJ Fresh has done?
Ok 15+ might be a lil exageration...but that^^is exactly the point i'm trying 2 get across.

It is the best music IMO 2 come out the Bay since the Old SickWidIt Y.B.B. days...If you want 2 get technical Ok 12-13 years...my bad

Jun 5, 2004
Dj fresh has been dropping some dope ass music for a while but hes got a way to go before legendary status, but that would be the case with anybody thats been around for 4 years... But...

What the fuck happened to traxamillion? Last song i heard from him was some single that he rapped on and it was well, it was fuckin wack lol if im gonna be honest

Ever since around the time he did that sf anthem it seems like he switched his style up, he needs to say fuck it n go back to his old style the melodic 808s maracas and tamborines claps and lil r2d2 beeps... Sure be better than all these current producers tryin to make beats that maroon 5 could use...

Oct 16, 2007
not even close. plus he aint a rapper so what would he become a legend as? a underground bay producer?
He did Raekwon last year, and Trae the truth yesterday and I think he got a Freddie Gibbs one. Guess the jokes on you" bay area underground" producer , fuck outta here wit dat bs and salute a real fixture.

Mar 11, 2013
Please. A lot of his beats sounds hella simple and unprofessional with wack mixing and mastering. But also he did a good job at some albums (Feet Match The Paint or Yukmouth's Tonite Show, Mozzy). I cant say hes a leged but just a producer with ups and downs.

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
DJ Fresh had put out more Quality in the last 2 years than ive heard from the Bay in 15 yr+
Kinda bruh ya.

Call me a harsh critic but I never liked nuna a that Hyphy or Thizz BS

Never really felt nun a them otha artists...maybe a few Messy n Mob Figure tracks here n there but thats it.
I wasnt really a Big Mac Dre head...I liked sum a his shit...

Really the Bay 09> last 15yr+

I'm a Mob Boy so unless I missed sumthin...
Ok 15+ might be a lil exageration...but that^^is exactly the point i'm trying 2 get across.

It is the best music IMO 2 come out the Bay since the Old SickWidIt Y.B.B. days...If you want 2 get technical Ok 12-13 years...my bad
Gtfoh faggot

DJ Fresh ain't originally from the bay, but he's definitely reached legendary status IMO. His quality ain't consistent but his output is. There's a reason why so many people fuck with him.

And he ain't new from the last few years. He been putting out Tonite Shows since the hyphy movement. His best shit was from before anyone on the siccness was talking about him. Look up the Tonite Shows with Mistah FAB (the first one) and Smigg Dirtee.

Jul 25, 2007
I'm a fan of the Tonite Show CDS but the word "Legend" gets thrown around too much. He aint Dr. Dre status. His beats are cool but nothing I havent heard any other big time producer do. Hes dope but he aint no Legend.