I nominate DJ Fresh for straight up Bay Legend status

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
On some real shit, I just listened to the Tower and DLo Tonite Shows damn DJ Fresh is the most consistent artist out the Bay since... damn since ever. Big props, the man drops nothing but HEAT.

DJ Fresh is a legend in the flesh dammit

Oct 19, 2006
Yeah he aint been around for hella years but come on, the man has released an unprecedented amount of quality material in a short time.

Just on the strength of the early wu-tang years RZA is way beyond legendary, so I feel like Fresh's last 4 years puts him on the scoreboard at least

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah he aint been around for hella years but come on, the man has released an unprecedented amount of quality material in a short time.

Just on the strength of the early wu-tang years RZA is way beyond legendary, so I feel like Fresh's last 4 years puts him on the scoreboard at least
I agree. I feel what people are saying about him needing to be in music longer, that's true. But also in the same sense for Khayree, who I consider a legend, is he still making beats? Last I heard he was only doing a few for his new YBB, but I ain't heard any of it. So to me he is legendary for what he's done in the past, not for his long lasting career.

Apr 8, 2006
Kinda bruh ya.

Call me a harsh critic but I never liked nuna a that Hyphy or Thizz BS

Never really felt nun a them otha artists...maybe a few Messy n Mob Figure tracks here n there but thats it.
I wasnt really a Big Mac Dre head...I liked sum a his shit...

Really the Bay 09> last 15yr+

I'm a Mob Boy so unless I missed sumthin...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^im not talking about hyphy shit, which would be in the last 5 years...u said 15 so that includes years back 1994, (not counting the "+" u threw in there)...so for example, E-40 In a Major Way, is not better than what DJ Fresh has done?