I JUST GOT SIGNED TO UNIVERSAL RECORDS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
congrats.

free post!

j/k lol. club lovin shits dope. im glad to see you guys got your own swag and didnt get big off a ringtone song. DO YA THANG.. get money

Feb 18, 2005
conragtes BLOW THAT ADVANCE ON A CAR AND A CONDO CUZ YOU WILL NOY DROP SHIT JUST LIKE ALL OTHER BAY RAPPERS

BLOW THA BANK FUCK PAYIN YOUR ADVANCE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 28, 2003
Good luck, but you need to be a little more modest. A new artist gets a deal everyday and on that same day artist are being dropped and ignored by the same label. I'm happy to see Bay artist "win", but better acts with more talent and buzz have been dicked and left for dead. So like others have said be confident, but not cocky.

Apr 3, 2007
YO ALL OF THE SUPPORT MEANS SO MUCH THANK YOU.

Universal will begin working our project starting next week and we can't succeed without The Bay.

Being humble comes first, and thanks to those who took time to remind us.

The point of this post was to show yall that, with hard work: 6 1/2 years of doing The Cataracs 24/7

Incredible, Original Music: we've put out 5 albums (itunes baby) and 5 mixtapes

And a long (real) touring schedule: we've toured from LA-Washington, up and down the Northwest TWICE.

No matter where you are from . . . if the music is amazing, your live show is LIVE, and your work ethic is just as great . . . YOUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD.

Anyways . . . we've got a deep catalog so there's always time to catch up . . .

FREE CATARACS MUSIC HERE: http://indie-pop.com/cataracsstore/Blank.html

Thanks again and well be keeping The Siccness posted along the wayyy

http://www.myspace.com/thecataracs

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
CONGRATS!!! If you want a K-J feature i got you NO CHARGE!!! (If you like my shit, you get me on the track and i get more exposure! Win win shit!) Either way do the damn thang!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEE!

Feb 16, 2009
Can I just chime in on the love fest for a sec.

I like what this cat said right here:

"Being humble comes first,

with hard work: 6 1/2 years of doing The Cataracs 24/7

Incredible, Original Music

And a long (real) touring schedule: we've toured from LA-Washington, up and down the Northwest TWICE.

No matter where you are from . . . if the music is amazing, your live show is LIVE, and your work ethic is just as great . . . YOUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD."

Sooooo how many cats' who sit around all day playing Madden complaining why "The Bay don't blow up" can or even want to do this?...
I mean come on... create good music, and actually put in the work to do a good show?

it's out there to be gotten.