I JUST GOT SIGNED TO UNIVERSAL RECORDS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
congrats on getting signed. not familiar with your music, but anyone getting signed in the bay is good news. show the majors that the bay has talent

Jun 12, 2003
Congrats on the deal, but (and I think you may know this) now the real work starts. My humble advice is to not feel comfortable with the deal. Use the label to get into circles that were not in your grasp before and then work ten times harder then you did to get the deal in the first place.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
congrats you guys, the music has always been on point, the visuals as well, you guys have a nice package, including your image. nothing but luck, and i agree with Left, work a thousand times harder, you guys are going to the top

Apr 3, 2007
AAAYYEEE!! wow. Siccness is being way too friendly today . . . Thank yalls so much for the congratulations . . . for reals.

We assure you that we've been creating music as The Cataracs for 6 years now . . . since we met through our common love for Tupac Shakur when we were both 15 years old at Berkeley High School (holla).

This aint no overnight thang, and this def aint no gimmick. We've turned down major deals over the past 3 years. Why? Because we werent ready and we knew it.

But now we are.

We are as discontent as we have ever been. Everyday we want more. We are NOBODIES AND WE KNOW THIS!

Until we got Kanye on the track, we won't be happy . . . and thas just realllll.

Luckily we write and produce 100% of our material and now we are getting the chance to do that for the majors.

It's funny that 70% of the folks on majors dont even write or produce their own music . . . and we aint mad cause thats HELLA MONEY IN OUR POCKET (take advantage of yo skills mannee).

So just keep you're eye out for THE CATARACS.

And Kontac . . . we may not keep God close . . . but we def keeping THE BAY CLOSER THAN EVER.

Singles with Ya Boy, Clyde Carson, The Pack and Droop-E already wrapped.

HOLLLLERRR
THE CATARACS

http://www.myspace.com/thecataracs

P.S. ONE OF THE MOST FANTASTIC EPIC AMAZING CLASSIC PIECES OF ART (OUR ALBUM) COMING SOON . . . YYYUUUAAAHHH