I always see ya'll talking about worst "rap names" and such...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2010
www.SoldierHard.com

LMAO theres always gotta be at least one huh? hahaha.......

Reek stay smashin lil homie, i hope you stumble across a dope name that reps ya!!

I got mine by an accident, my platoon sergeant would always called me SOLDIER HARD what ever i did as a SOLDIER. On the rifle range, physical training, shit anything i did, i never knew what it meant, three years later, i figured out what he was talkin about...."i go hard in anything i do, im a good soldier, i look out for my pplz around me, somethin happens i dont think, i just react, etc....thats SOLDIER HARD...then i said, shit....Ima change my names to SOLDIER HARD...CIVILIAN translation "GO HARD"

Later I learned "Soldier Hard" was the Army's Motto back in WWII days, like the Army motto used today "Army Strong"

a lil history lesson from a Multiple Combat Veteran!!!

Soldier Hard..........OUT!!!

Nov 14, 2002
like a few people said.go by what your fam or friends call you.if they call you reeks just change the rap name to R Dubb or just Dubb.if they ask what Dubb mean just tell them its the two Es in your name.

fuck it,just call yourself "Reek da Geek" or "Freak the Reek" and speak like Keak the sneak" lol

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
@4thereal, Thank you for your valued opinion! As for sounding like an R&B artist, hey... If that's what going by your name sounds like, then I'll Be Dat (Redman). =]

@SOLDIER HARD, that's dope. I like that concept. A lot of times things sound weird until find out the actual meaning, so I salute thee as well. Which is only right since you are a soldier!

@BIGCHILL, R-DUBB haha. That's very 90'ish. I like it, just not for me! Reek Da Geek is dope, but that'd be like coming out with a name 3pac, or Smally Biggs.

@PHRED! Ha, thank you for the suggestions El Reeko. hahaha.

I'm probably dropping the whole "REEKS" shit anyways, have the time when I would introduce my self to people whilst networking and said "I'm Reeks..." They'd be like "Oh, whats up Reese." haha. No one likes that name.