I always see ya'll talking about worst "rap names" and such...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
I just wanted some insight on how horrible mine sounds... "Reeks" My birth name is Enrique Rene Salmeron. Enrique and Rene are both muy faggotty to me in my opinion, but Reeks just sounds even worse. I like Rene, because after the things I've been through it, René is a French translation of the Latin name Renatus. The meaning 'reborn' implies not an actual rebirth but a spiritual
or intellectual rebirth, a reawakening...

Please, I encourage ya'll to talk as much shit as you want!? I thrive off negativity, so I'm open to all suggestions.

Que Salmeron
Kay Salmeron
Rekay
E. Salmeron
Rene Salmeron
Ren Salmeron

If you're interested in checking out my material...
http://www.myspace.com/REEKS

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I've been called Reeks before I've ever even heard of Reek Daddy. I have never listened to his actual material, but I'm sure our actual names are similar, and that is why he goes by REEK. Thank you for even taking the time out to listen, I appreciate that yo.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think you should go with Equinox, or just Nox for short! lulz

damn dog you went on a "crash" diet... get it!

stay up homie!

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
P. Ellz = That is exactly what I always thought. But sometimes you out-grow a name... Like you do an obstacle. Most people call me different shit, some friends call me Reek, some call me E, and others call me Ren. But I'm taking the big homie Soldiers advice...

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Timebomb, perhaps you are right... I should just quit while I'm a head, but I'd rather not quit til that chick in your signature gives me head. You've got an exuberant taste in females, there for I salute thee.

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Haha, you know what is actually ironic about that. I wanted to by "Reek The Lost Cause" a few years ago, but I stumbled across a very dope lyricist named "Reef The Lost Cauze"! I was like wow, Nas is right upon saying, nothing under the sun hasn't been done. Then you have Reek The Villain. I'm not certain, I'd rather take the grown up approach and just go by my actual name. I don't think I'd want to be 40 years old and people call me Reek. Thank you for your insight! I appreciate people putting their 2 cents in my brains piggy bank...

Nov 20, 2007
lol i was just throwin some names out. but idk, just stick to what you always been called if not. i mean i hear you on the bein 40 years old and bein called reeks but then again i think it would be weird if e-40 started goin by earl stevens or too short changin his rap name to todd shaw lol.

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah, but I'm not even known yet. So now is the perfect time. Also, a lot of people don't even know it's me, I have to show an old I.D. half the time. So hence the whole "Reborn" shit. I'm like a ghost now.

Nov 20, 2007
i feel that, but i would say on the r&b tip or another genre maybe but for rap, i think it sounds weird to go by your full name. nickname or name you made up is better.

and for r&b or other genres to have nicknames and all that is coo to a certain extent imo. but hell if reeks is what they call you then stick to that. oh if someone else's name is reek daddy.