How many of yaw bought an album cuz your favorite rapper was on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st
bayGIANTS said:
quinn and keak have both done this already
Yep... and Quinn's Repossession's CD was so fuckin dope you can see that dude is official and on point, even on his guest spots.

But in answer to the thread's question, I think every cat who bought that hella bogus bootsy B-Legit album is saying yes right now lol..

Ain't no one can say they didn't swoop that like "New Bila" then discover it was some clowns turning two features and a shout out into a B-Legit album :dead:

Nov 4, 2003
i buy albums all the time if a preffered rapper is featured on it...i hate it when the albums got a sticker on the front with hella features on it then your thinking to your self this shit is goin be tight you buy play it and there just drops on the intro and the rest of the album is garbage...or its a recycled track that just was renamed.

May 8, 2006
fohundred8wayz said:
or its a recycled track that just was renamed.
I stay bumpin the Mob Figaz and I usually buy albums with their name on it, it just disappoints me when I hear the song and it's a recycled verse or a switched title. The Mob Figaz need to do an album like this cuz I know they got a lot of features.