How many of yaw bought an album cuz your favorite rapper was on it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2006
Bay artists should do an appearance album instead of a greatests hits. I know I'm not the only who's bought an album just cuz their favorite rapper is on it. They should gather up songs they did that's on other peoples albums or comps get that shit cleared and put that out. This is a suggestion for those artists that's on here peeping the site.

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
bayGIANTS said:
oh, and they put a double disc appearances album for mac dre too
YEA THOSE WERE WEAK THO, AND SOME WERE ON HIS CDS ALREADY, FOR INSTANCE FAST MONEY WAS ON RAPPER GONE BAD.....
THEY NEED SOME UNKNOWN SHIT LIKE
3000-Bullet & Jazz Ft. Mac Dre
23's Hogg Boss(Featuring Mac Dre, Major & Melea)
Have 'em Hatin- Mac Dre, Young Nade
I'm Juz Say'n Doe Ft. Keak Da Sneak, Lil Ric, Mac Dre
Say U Wanna -Bueno ft. Mac Dre, Harm, Goldfingaz
A-B-C - Scario Andreddi, Mac Dre, The Confederacy Clique
Get It Crackin' Ft. Nate Dogg, Lil Bigg, 2wiceburg, Mac Dre
i can go on forever......
and they should put out a mac dre classics cd

Aug 7, 2003
cut thoat707 said:
YEA THOSE WERE WEAK THO, AND SOME WERE ON HIS CDS ALREADY, FOR INSTANCE FAST MONEY WAS ON RAPPER GONE BAD.....
THEY NEED SOME UNKNOWN SHIT LIKE
3000-Bullet & Jazz Ft. Mac Dre
23's Hogg Boss(Featuring Mac Dre, Major & Melea)
Have 'em Hatin- Mac Dre, Young Nade
I'm Juz Say'n Doe Ft. Keak Da Sneak, Lil Ric, Mac Dre
Say U Wanna -Bueno ft. Mac Dre, Harm, Goldfingaz
A-B-C - Scario Andreddi, Mac Dre, The Confederacy Clique
Get It Crackin' Ft. Nate Dogg, Lil Bigg, 2wiceburg, Mac Dre
i can go on forever......
and they should put out a mac dre classics cd
maybe because the rappers who own the songs dont want to sell them to thizz or there is no way in hell to get in contact with them anymore. its not like any of those songs are rare either.

i bought this confidential filez cd just becuase there was a 2-illeven song on it that i never heard before. i paid 15 bucks for 1 song i wanted and the song was just average.

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
hella_numb said:
maybe because the rappers who own the songs dont want to sell them to thizz or there is no way in hell to get in contact with them anymore. its not like any of those songs are rare either.

i bought this confidential filez cd just becuase there was a 2-illeven song on it that i never heard before. i paid 15 bucks for 1 song i wanted and the song was just average.
yeah thats what i figured, and they are rare to those new thizz fans, cus im sure they never heard em before

Sep 12, 2002
Hawk4589 said:
that is a good idea..the mac dre appearances was a good double disc and had all good songs on it!!
in probably in the words already like the best of mac dre- 3 volumes. probably release 1 a year .