HIP HOP ISNT DEAD YET! BUT IF THINGS IN THE RETAIL GAME DOESNT CHANGE IT WILL BE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2004
AllCity Cinemas said:
hip hop will only come back when people start making music to make music and not money and record deals......
^ couldnt agree more......nothing wrong with getting paid for your talent or craft but the materialism in hip-hop these days is sickening.

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
One of the BIG reasons people download is because 95% of these artist albums are suspect. They might have one hit or knock and then the rest of the album is boring. No one wants to pay 12-17 dollars for a bootsie CD. Artists.....step ya game up and help yourself!

Jun 2, 2005
YOUNGMOE said:
i hope hip hop does the fish flop!!! how's that for a rhyme

maybe then it will weed out everyone who's just in it for money and we can have good music again
Exactly... All the wack ass music being put out creates the market for bootlegging and mixtapes...

Why not download a cd if you are only going to liek 4 out of 15-20 songs anyway?

Why not hear another rap come tight on a tight ass beat that was wasted on the album of a wack rapper?

Muthafuckas are tired of buying bullsh*t...

I can't remember the last time when I had a favorite rapper

Apr 25, 2002
doodiejones said:
blue ray is already being used for music....
how?
where?
any links?

yeah there are some concert blu-ray discs out but no music. considering CDs are still the dominant form of music and DVD-audio discs never took off, i'd find it really hard to believe that blu-ray music would ever succeed.

Jun 6, 2006
as long as the internet exist there will always be a way to download music and or videos,software etc.

developing mp3 type files at a 10th of file size or something...
assuming we all kno that mp3s is a compressed audio file which in turn lowers the quality of the music,if it becomes a 10th of the file size,he quality would be fucking horrible.sure it saves space,but the end result would be like shit. i dont think there will be any way around it.

like cassesstes and cassesste players cds will eventually become obsolete but not til another 5-10years......if they do come up with sumthin its only going to slow down the process of everything for about 6months to a year.they said technology changes every 6months right? hackers act fast and theyre are thousands of underground file sharing systems and programs,its not going to stop

Oct 28, 2003
Too much shitty music= a lack of care for the artist. The artist in alot of ways are co-contributers to the problem. Mothafucka's makin garbage ass albums and not puttin there all into the music. Alot of artist are living (and will soon be dead in the game) of of novel ass gimmick based music. When that stops- a change will come.

Jun 12, 2006
yes thier are a shit load of weak ass rappers . especially in the bay. these like 2000 wanna be hyphy suckasimpin,boo booass weenie lil beezy ass artist....

sum body stop the crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!