HBO drops Joshua Clottey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Manolo Iñigo from the Philippine Daily Inquirer and I wrote "HBO Drops Clottey" so what big deal...

206 then says HBO never had a contract with Clottey (like we really care), then says Tony you're arguin' about nothing. That's an old school case of the pot calling the kettle black....

hahahahaha....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
http://sports.peacefmonline.com/soccer/201003/40767.php

In a related development, he denied the story reports that HBO has abrogated its contract with him.

On the contrary, HBO, the giant T.V Cable Network and a partner of boxing promoter Bob Arnum has extended his contract to three years.

He is looking forward to go into the ring soon to redeem his image. “I don’t have any problem with Ghana Boxing Authority and former boxer Azumah Nelson” said clottey “but I thank Mr. Moses Foe Amoani for the wonderful support he gave me before and after the fight."

Apr 20, 2005
Don't start none it won't be none. Don't see why you needed to quote me and then say let it go. If you want "us" to let it go then make that point to both of us not just one of us.... what you scared of 206 or somethin'?
206 makin points. u shootin airballs