HAVE YOU BEEN MISTREATED IN SANTA RITA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Wassup guys...A few years ago i had a family member die from menengitis in santa rita..we're taking the county to court and im trying to find as many documented cases of abuse and mistreatment as possible...im not asking you guys to leave your name or contact information but if you want to please dont hesitate to pm it to me...this isnt about money this is about changing the conditions of santa rita

please pass this message along and/or post your stories here

you may also contact me through private message or email at [email protected]
So you aren't asking the county for money? so what are you taking the county to court for? Are you tryin to pass a law or measure that betters the jails policies or communications?

Mar 23, 2004
So you aren't asking the county for money? so what are you taking the county to court for? Are you tryin to pass a law or measure that betters the jails policies or communications?
Shit, i dont even think he knows what he wants.. Before i clicked on this thread i couldnt help but to read the title like one of those late night infomercials "Have you been mistreated in Santa Rita?"

Feb 7, 2006
I would help out if I was from up there but I'm not, the Sicc aint gonna help too many goofballs on here...good luck in your endeavor though.