HAVE YOU BEEN MISTREATED IN SANTA RITA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah it sucked when I was there...I found it completely unfair that after I commited my crimes I was not treated more fairly in prison. Hopefully next time they can cater to my needs better...and the food...come on! I wouldn't feed it to my dog! Plus it was too loud...I give it 1 out of 5 stars for hospitality.

Feb 11, 2010
Yeah it sucked when I was there...I found it completely unfair that after I commited my crimes I was not treated more fairly in prison. Hopefully next time they can cater to my needs better...and the food...come on! I wouldn't feed it to my dog! Plus it was too loud...I give it 1 out of 5 stars for hospitality.
first of all santa rita is a place you go BEFORE you've been convicted

second..nobody is asking for it to be the hilton...but everybody deserves to be treated humanely..regardless of crime

my family member was picked up on a warrant that had already been cleared and had no business even being there..then after complaining of being seriously ill he was left in a cell to die of menengitis

so before making rash judgments maybe you should stop and think...anybody can go to jail now days..and this isnt state or federal prison...in booking your still considered innocent until proven guilty

the hood side of me wants to call you a fucking punk ass bitch...sucka ass

Feb 11, 2010
i think a lot of people on this board have family members who have horror stories about that place...or maybe even you do..something needs to be done about gaurds attacking inmates and setting up people to get jumped...leaving people in there cells with broken jaws and life threatening injuries..ive been to a few different jails for crimes ive commited in the past and nothing compares to santa rita

im just asking people to speak up and not act an ass...you or one of your loved ones could end up there for a simple mistake and everyone deserves to be treated fairly

Aug 17, 2007
I JUST GOT BACK AFTER 7 MONTHS AND SOME CHANGE FROM THA CRIMINAL JUSTICE CENTER IN COLORADO SPRINGS,(THA SAME PUNK ASS PLACE YOU SEE ON THAT DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER)........JAIL SUCKS,BLAH,BLAH BLAH.....MORE THEN A FEW PEOPLE HAVE DIED AT THAT FACILITY.AND I LOST 20 SOMETHIN POUNDS IN THAT BITCH DUE TO THEYRE LOVLEY MEALS AND SUCH.....

DONT MATTER IF ITS MARTINEZ,SANTA RITA OR OUT HERE,SHITS FUK'D UP AND IT IS VERY HARD TO GET THEM TO CHANGE ANYTHING.....

FREE THA HOMIEZ!

LOL

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
It's a trip how when someone post something this serious up in a forumn and people can still figure out a way to turn it into a joke for their own amusement. The shit dude up in here talkin about is far from a joke. Muthafuckas need to stop being so fuckin arrogant and check themselves before they post a comment that could be sensitive to others. People never stop to think unless shit personally affects them. This wasn't a post about criminals who commit crimes and are paying for crimes as a result of their actions, dude brought up a health issue that needs to be addressed in a overcrowded ass county jail facility.

Feb 11, 2010
^And the "I can dig it but this is a MUSIC MESSAGE BOARD" side of me says it was a joke and you should try the open forum...
its also a good way to reach different hoods throughout the bay.....music reaches people

its easy to sit on your computer and brush it off

a lot harder to brush off when your sitting in county bleeding internally cuz a gaurd has a ego problem

Feb 11, 2010
It's a trip how when someone post something this serious up in a forumn and people can still figure out a way to turn it into a joke for their own amusement. The shit dude up in here talkin about is far from a joke. Muthafuckas need to stop being so fuckin arrogant and check themselves before they post a comment that could be sensitive to others. People never stop to think unless shit personally affects them. This wasn't a post about criminals who commit crimes and are paying for crimes as a result of their actions, dude brought up a health issue that needs to be addressed in a overcrowded ass county jail facility.
thanks bruh

i always thought of this forum as a place to reach out to real niggas throughout the bay..its a lot of real dudes on here..and posting it in the music forum i figured id attract the most real niggas...anybody thats been to santa rita or has homies who have know what it is ya dig,,,and yeah..shits fucked up everywhere..but nothing like rita

yall can brush it off if you want to...if i get 1 real nigga hittin my email this was worth it

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Ive done my time when I was out doin wrong and I feel where you're comin from...so if anyone feels the need to call me out for lettin the new guy know where to post this type of stuff without it being erased, feel free to hit me on the pm instead of takin any subliminal shots. Dont matter if he was posting 'keep california green' or anything else off topic. There is a ton of spammers that come on the site with 'air jordans for 10 bucks' etc and this topic looked like one of those, therefore I poked fun at it. But again, FEEL FREE TO ADDRESS ME WITH ANYTHING ON YOUR CHEST.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
My post was far from subliminal, I felt free to post my opinion, and it was directed at whoever didn't respect the seriousness of the topic. No need to call out a name. It aint that personal.

I been on siccness for a minute, and have seen many topics not music related, and I think we all know the difference when it comes to real shit or spam. Bein that this is a urban music forumn and since what he speakin on affects the communities where Bay rappers reside, since when did speakin on real shit become considered spam (Plenty Bay rappers have spent time in Rita). Just sayin. To be respected, you gotta equally give it out.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Mac - you've been on here long enough to see the spammers come on here...especially when it's someone's first post. It's nothing personal against dude and I agree with where he is coming from...with that being said, I wish the man the best in his efforts

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
Gabe, I respect how yall run this forumn, and realize that yall gotta screen the B.S. to keep our forumn on the up and up. I didn't check to see how many times homeboy posted, I just saw a topic that hit home for me, nothin more nuthin less.

And Gabe, me and you been knowin each other a very long time, and you know me well enough to know what I posted wasn't said out of disrespect towards you. I honestly get tired of seeing alot of the siccness posters being disrespectful and talkin out the sides of their necks when all they gotta do is ignore whatever topic they aint feelin. And with you being a leader on this forumn, alot of these sucka types gonna follow your lead and think they got the green light to say some reckless shit.

With that said I'm a fall back, and let this be my last post so cats can get back on topic. I appreciate you not deletin the post though

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^Hey, I don't even run this forum Mac! Again though, at first glance, thought it was another spammer, and I have a history of fuckin with them. Again, I don't have the power to delete anything on here, nor would I delete this anyway due to a misunderstanding...carry on

Feb 11, 2010
^Hey, I don't even run this forum Mac! Again though, at first glance, thought it was another spammer, and I have a history of fuckin with them. Again, I don't have the power to delete anything on here, nor would I delete this anyway due to a misunderstanding...carry on
blood how i look like a spammer? i been comin here since i was motha fuckin 14 years old and i been in n outta shit n lost my password

i figured this would be the spot to get the word out..i wasnt offering to sell nothing...and i wasnt asking for anything more then what you guys do all day long anyways which is post on a motha fuckin screen

im from tha block homie...obviously you just livin a fantasy life through music

once again, feel free to hit me on pm or email with your stories...fuck tha bullshit though

Feb 11, 2010
and it shouldnt matter how many times ive posted anyways....i been fuckin wit siccness for years and ive been listening to bay area rap for almost 15 years..im from northern california..the topic is regarding northern california...i love where im from and that should be all that matters