GRILLZ, THEY LIIKE ME, LAFFY TAFFY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
www.djluicidal.com
It used to piss me off when I heard crap like Laffy Taffy and Grillz on the radio. But there's no point in fighting it. We have to realize this is what music has come to today. Hip hop is so mainstream now, this is what has become of it. So just bump your own shit, lets take it back to the underground when nobody liked rap. Fuck the radio.

Nov 7, 2005
well thanks to the internet, you can find all the creative and underground music you want, so no need to hate on the mainstream, let the people who don't care if a song has a meaning or not do them

Oct 10, 2004
well i truthfuly like grillz but only paul walls verse and the cat after him and that shit keep you noddin with slump in the load but them other songs are pure garbage

May 10, 2002
ONLY TRACKS IVE FOUND PAUL WALL NOT ANNOYING IS STILL TIPPIN AND SIDEWAYS, EVERY OTHER SINGLE IVE HEARD HIM ON I THINK WOW ITS THE SAME BORING FLOW TALKING BOUT THE SAME SHIT EVEN ON THAT BUN B REMIX VIDEO WHERE IT HAS EVERYONE FROM LIL FLIP AND Z-RO RAPPING ON IT.

Jul 9, 2005
grills is a ALRIGHT cut but them other songz are TRASH, from the rhymes to the beat production.......

and from the sound of those songz on the radio i guessin i should jus go bacc to fruity loops to make beats......

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Laffy Taffy and especially Betcha Can't Do It Like Me ain't that bad for club songs; but that's it, they are good club songs and not anything deserving to represent hip-hop music

people prefer that club type of songs now, that's the problem; blame them for Laffy Taffy being all over the media

and because people don't look at your album any more but rather judge you by your single we're getting all these weak albums with 1 or 2 average club songs to move sales and 13 or 14 garbage tracks

Jun 9, 2004
Cesolito #1 said:
. Dude with them star trek glasses who folds his leg up and whipes his kick off crack me up everytime I see him.
hahahahaha, word.

surprisingly, i like BOW WOWs new single FREASHASIMIZ....... just cuz of the hook, when he does the BIG KRISS KALIKO thing with his voice.

Apr 5, 2005
u guys are idiots. How is rapping about going dumb getting stupid riding the yellow bus anymore creative or better sounding than grills, laffy taffy, lean with me, and oh I think they like me? The lyrics aint there either. If you guys like underground stick to underground and dont turn your radio thinking that someday your favorite underground artist will be on the radio. It's just not going to happen simply because its underground. Hence the word "UNDERGROUND".
In fact, you dont need skills on the mic to come out with a dope club track. Its obvious that all club tracks dont require much talent on the mic.

Grills is a slappin' ass song man and Paul Wall has flow.

Dec 17, 2005
Yeah, this "snap dance" thing needs to stop with the quickness. The radio's wack as hell now, and then as soon as a decent track comes out, the radio plays it like once a week in between Laffy Taffy/50 Cent marathons....

Jun 9, 2004
TheVille31 said:
big kriss thing with is voice?

Around here only girls listen to the radio anyway. they always call into the top 8 at 8 and shit.Why do you think them simple songs are so popular?
yeah, hear the hook....... bow wow changes his voice & does some OCTOVES thingy with his voice, its kinda cool