GREATEST RAP GROUP OF THE 90'S!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
ThaG said:
so I think Chi and Memphis started to flow fast independently from each other but Bone stole it from Memphis
There is NO proof to this statement and what's worse is I have YET to hear a memphis rapper that does the style better than Kray or Bizzy, but you can provide me with evidence instead of your opinion..Skinny Pimp was the closest IMO...Lord infamous was good as well..No group was able to pull of music like BTNH with the singing and rapping..What other group could pull off a Budda Luvaz? Shoot em up? Dayz of our lives? Not taking anything away from Memphis, but you're accusing BTNH of stealing something you no evidence of..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Train1983 said:
There is NO proof to this statement and what's worse is I have YET to hear a memphis rapper that does the style better than Kray or Bizzy, but you can provide me with evidence instead of your opinion..Skinny Pimp was the closest IMO...Lord infamous was good as well..No group was able to pull of music like BTNH with the singing and rapping..What other group could pull off a Budda Luvaz? Shoot em up? Dayz of our lives? Not taking anything away from Memphis, but you're accusing BTNH of stealing something you no evidence of..
what about Project Pimp??

I think Bone stole because their style is similar to Memphis rap, not to Chi rap (where fast rappin started in the midwest) and you can't deny that

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
manic909 said:
BONE THUGS N HARMONY!..NO DISRESPECT TO WU, OR ANY OTHER GROUP, BUT THEY COULD NEVER FUCK WITH BONE PERIOD. BONE HAS THE MOST ORIGINAL SOUND OF A GROUP EVER, THEY CHANGED THE GAME FOREVER...BEFORE YALL SAY ANTHING ABOUT THEY STATUS RIGHT NOW..WU TANG IS IN THE SAME BOAT!
DOING SOLO ALBUMS, HOPING TO GET BACK TOGETHER AND GET BACK TO THE TOP...! WU TANG CAME OFF BUT THEY NEVER HAD THE DIVERSITY OF MUSIC THAT BONE DID...BONE MADE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF MUSIC THAT HIP HOP HAD NEVER HEARD..DAYZ OF OUR LIVES, CROSSROADS, THUGGISH RUGGISH BONE, MO MURDA ETC ETC..THEM NIGGAZ ARE THE MOST ORIGINAL GROUP EVER, LOVE IT OR HATE IT BUT IT'S TRUE!
I WAS JUSS GUNNA POST BONE THUGS BUT I GUESS I CAN SAY I AGREE WIT YOU 100%!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NWA!!!

They only dropped 1 LP and 1 EP in the 90's but none the less Niggaz4Life is the best album of all time. And they set the standard for all rap groups. . .

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
LOL at bone's so called "original" style, everyone in the know know that they hella bit 3 6 Mafias style and just got famous with it before they did.

Best of the 90s? I'd say a Bay group but that wouldn't be right cuz none of them sold nearly as many records as the above mentioned

I'm going with Outkast

Dec 6, 2004
bone thugs n harmony. theyre raps were on pint quick as fuck and the could sing too. they were hella diverse bizzy had that high voice krayzie had the deep bass voice layzie could just spit for days and wish came with tight ass flows

Feb 16, 2006
jayda650 said:
LOL at bone's so called "original" style, everyone in the know know that they hella bit 3 6 Mafias style and just got famous with it before they did.
ive listened to those Bone biters 3 6 Mafia before, they are hella boo boo

U Aint Bone

Feb 8, 2003
As much as I like three Six old shit Im gonna agree Bone is better rappers then them. Think about something BONE was so artistic back then and all Three Six talked about was blowing your ass off and getting they dick sucked by the neighborhood hoe. To me thats cool but it isnt artistic Bone had so many topics and content s in teh songs. But dont get me wrong Paul & Juicy can rigg some master piece beats.